SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management announces Part-Time MBA Admission 2023, Apply now
NMIMS MBA Part-Time Admission 2023 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), School of Business Management (SBM) Mumbai invites applications for admission to 2-year MBA (Part-Time) Program for the academic year 2023
NMIMS MBA Part-Time Admission 2023
- Program: MBA (Part Time)
- Duration 2 Years Program
- Intake capacity: 180
- Online Registration : Thursday, 9th December, 2022
- Last date of Online Registration : Sunday, 19th March, 2023
- Call letter for Written Test & Personal Interview (on website after 5.00 pm) : Tuesday, 21st March, 2023
- Conduct of Written Test & Personal Interview : Saturday, 25th March, 2023
- Final results (on website after 5.00 pm) : Wednesday, 29th March, 2023
- Payment of fees (I Merit List) : 30th March to 5th April 2023
- Commencement of Programme : Saturday,3rd June, 2023
- Closure of admission : Monday ,19th June, 2023
- Graduation from a recognized University in any discipline.(Distance/Part time/Full time)
- Minimum 3 years work experience in executive or supervisory capacity or self employed after completion of graduation & up to the date of written test/personal interview.
- The work experience should be full time experience and should NOT include internships, projects, training period, trainee (management, engineering) etc.
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the Instruction Sheet and also refer to the Important Dates.
- Online Registration Fee is Rs. 2,500/- (This is one time non refundable fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview)
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of Written Test, Personal Interview, Academic performance and Work Experience
- Written Test conducted for MBA (Part Time) by NMIMS. OR
- Candidates with GMAT score of 600 and above (GMAT score of last 5 years up to the closure of registrations will be considered) OR
- Candidates with score of 200 and above in NMAT by GMAC examinations for 2023 admission AND
- Personal Interview
- Written Test & Personal Interview: Written test & Personal Interview will be conducted online as per important dates of the programme.
- Test Structure: Quantitative: 40 marks, Logical Reasoning: 20 marks & English: 40 marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website