SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai announces Admission to B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech) Program 2023, Apply Now
NMIMS B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech) Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai and School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur, Hyderabad invites application for integrated, full-time B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech) Program for the academic year 2023-24 through NMIMS-CET 2023.
NMIMS B.Pharm Plus MBA (Pharma. Tech) Admission 2023
- Start Online registration : 01st December 2022
- Clost Online Registration : 21st May 2023
- Conduct of online computer based test at test centers :From 04th Jan to 31st May 2023
- Exam date Scheduling window will be available : From 06th Dec to 23rd May 2023
- Merit list declaration: First week of June 2023
- Must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificate or DP or CP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) and 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) mandatorily from any stream.
- Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with compulsory 50% marks in PCB or PCM.
- English as compulsory subject
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven).
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board/Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply
For IB & Cambridge Candidates
- Candidates who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on
- predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program, if found eligible. The candidate shall have to submit a copy of AIU notification to confirm their eligibility for the program as equivalent to (10+2) examination/s. The mark sheet/s / transcript/s issued by Board / University shall only be considered (the mark sheet/s / transcript/s issued by the School /Institute will not be considered / accepted.)
- International School/s candidates and those candidates who have completed their (10+2) or equivalent examination/s from overseas school/s / Institute/s / University will have to submit AIU certificate of equivalence (mandatory) to confirm their eligibility for the program as equivalent to (10+2) examination/s.
- Only a single mark sheet with all compulsory subjects passed is mandatory, no compartmentalized mark sheet will be considered.
- Candidates Visit www.nmims.edu or www.nmimscet.in for online registration.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet, important dates and also terms & conditions given in the online application form.
- Registration fee of Rs 1600/- (Non-refundable)
- Merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in NMIMS-CET exam.
- The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Candidates are required to update 12th or equivalent exams or predicted marks after the admission process.
- Candidates will not be considered for the merit list if they fail to update the correct information in the online registration form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct marks are entered.
- At any given point of time, if it is found that the information given by candidate i.e 12th or equivalent exam is incorrect,
- The candidate admission will be cancelled and fees will be refunded as per prescribed refund rules.
NMIMS-CET Exam Structure
- Exam Duration: 120 minute
- Total question: 120
- Total Marks: 120
- Exam is based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology of 10+2 curriculum.
- Pharmacy admission test is based on PCM / PCB combination as selected at the time of online registration form.
- NMIMS-CET Exam will comprise of 5 major sections as follows, No Negative marks:
- Physics: 30 Question
- Chemistry: 30 Question
- Maths / Biology: 30 Question
- Logical Intelligence: 20 Question
- Language Proficiency : 10 Question
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications 2023
- B.Pharm Admission Notifications 2023
- MBA Admission Notifications 2023
- Pharmacy Scope, Eligibility, Salary and Job Prospects