SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai announces Admission to B. Tech & MBA Tech, B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech) Program 2023 through NMIMS CET, Apply Now
NMIMS CET 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering & Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur, Hyderabad & Mumbai campus invites application for admission to B.Tech & MBA Tech & B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech) Program for the academic year 2023-24.
NMIMS CET 2023
Programs under : NMIMS CET
- Engineering – B. Tech (4-year) & MBA Tech (5-year program)
- Pharmacy – B. Pharm + MBA (Pharma Tech) (5-year program)
- Online registration Start : 01st December 2022
- Last date to apply : 21st May 2023
- Conduct of online computer based test at test centers : From 4th January 2023 to 31st May 2023
- Exam date Scheduling window will be available From: From 6th December 2022 –to- 23rd May 2023
- Merit list declaration: The dates will be available on website by first week of June 2023
Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering / School of Technology Management and Engineering
- B. Tech. / MBA Tech. : English as compulsory subject with science or vocational science,
- minimum 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Vocational subject for all campuses OR
- Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with Minimum 45% are eligible to apply.
Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management / School of Pharmacy & Technology Management
- B. Pharm + MBA (Pharma Tech) : Compulsorily 45% marks in PCB or PCM in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination. NIOS candidates are not eligible for B. Pharm + MBA (Pharma Tech) Program
For IB & Cambridge Candidates
- Candidates who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on
- predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program, if found eligible. The candidate shall have to submit a copy of AIU notification to confirm their eligibility for the program as equivalent to (10+2) examination/s. The mark sheet/s / transcript/s issued by Board / University shall only be considered (the mark sheet/s / transcrip/s issued by the School /
- Institute will not be considered / accepted.)
- International School/s candidates and those candidates who have completed their (10+2) or equivalent examination/s from overseas school/s / Institute/s / University will have to submit AIU certificate of equivalence (mandatory) to confirm their eligibility for the program as equivalent to (10+2) examination/s.
- Only a single mark sheet with all compulsory subjects passed is mandatory, no compartmentalized mark sheet will be considered.
- Candidates Visit www.nmims.edu or www.nmimscet.in for online registration.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet, important dates and also terms & conditions given in the online application form.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in NMIMS-CET exam.
- The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Candidates are required to update 12th or equivalent exams or predicted marks after the admission process.
- Candidates will not be considered for the merit list if they fail to update the correct information in the online registration form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct marks are entered.
- At any given point of time, if it is found that the information given by candidate i.e 12th or equivalent exam is incorrect,
- The candidate admission will be cancelled and fees will be refunded as per prescribed refund rules.
NMIMS-CET 2023 Exam Structure
- NMIMS-CET Exam structure: (For Engineering & Pharmacy)
- Exam Duration: 120 minute
- Total question: 120
- Total Marks: 120
- Exam is based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology of 10+2 curriculum.
- Pharmacy admission test is based on PCM / PCB combination as selected at the time of online registration form.
- NMIMS-CET Exam will comprise of 5 major sections as follows, No Negative marks:
- Physics: 30 Question
- Chemistry: 30 Question
- Maths / Biology: 30 Question
- Logical Intelligence: 20 Question
- Verbal Reasoning : 10 Question
For more details and apply please visit the official website