National Law School of India University Bengaluru announces Admission to LLM Program 2022, Apply now
NLSIU Bengaluru LLM Admission 2022 – National Law School of India University, Bengaluru invites applications for admission to One-years LLM Degree Program for the academic session 2022-23
NLSIU Bengaluru LLM Admission Dates 2022
- Applications Open : 01st Jan, 2022
- Application Deadline : 31st Mar, 2022
- CLAT 2022 Examination : 08th May, 2022 (from 3 PM to 5 PM.)
NLSIU Bengaluru LLM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must have an LL.B. Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of:
- (i) Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD categories, and
- (ii) Forty five percent (45%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- The candidate will have to appear for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) to secure admission into the postgraduate programme.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in the year of admission are also permitted to take the Admission Test, but their admission to the course shall be subject to fulfilling the conditions stipulated in the Regulations, and producing supporting documentary evidence at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit for the PG programme in CLAT.
- There is no provision for direct admission of Foreign Nationals into the postgraduate course.
NLSIU Bengaluru LLM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply through official website https://www.nls.ac.in/ or https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Selection will be based on the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Examination.
For more details and apply please visit the official website