National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore announces Admission to 5-year Integrated B.A., LL.B (Hons) Program 2022, Apply now
NLSIU Bangalore B.A., LL.B (Hons) Admission – National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore accepts students from the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for admission to its undergraduate B.A., LL.B. (Hons) programme for the academic year 2022-23
NLSIU Bangalore B.A., LL.B (Hons) Admission Dates 2022
- Start of Online application : 01st January 2022
- Last date for submission of Online application : 31st March 2022
- Date of National Law Aptitude Test, 2022 (NLAT) : 08th May 2022
NLSIU Bangalore B.A., LL.B (Hons) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Pass in 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of:
- Forty Five percent (45%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD categories and
- Forty percent (40%) of marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- The candidate will have to appear for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) to secure admission to the programme
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in the year of admission are also permitted to take the Admission Test, but their admission to the course shall be subject to their fulfilling the conditions stipulated in the Regulations and producing supporting documentary evidence at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit for the UG Programme.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate in accordance with the Rules.
NLSIU Bangalore B.A., LL.B (Hons) Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidate can apply online through the official website https://www.nls.ac.in/programme/ba-llb-hons/
- Applicants must register themselves using their personal mobile number. On registration, an OTP will be sent to the given mobile number for validation. Once your mobile number is validated, you may login using your mobile number and password provided at the time of registration.
- Please fill the form carefully. All names should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify your candidature.
- All scanned documents must be clear and complete. In case scanned and uploaded documents are unclear, incomplete, or illegible, the application may be rejected. All documents will be subjected to physical verification at the time of admission. Any discrepancy in documents submitted will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate
- For General and PWD Category : Rs. 150/-
- For SC / ST Candidates : Rs. 125/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the aggregate marks secured in an online home-based Entrance Examination known as the National Law Aptitude Test, 2022 (NLAT). The National Law Aptitude Test, 2022 (the “NLAT 2022”) will test applicants for admission to the undergraduate B.A., LL.B. (Hons) programmes commencing in 2022 at the National Law school of India University, Bengaluru (“NLSIU”) on subjects that correspond to the subjects proposed to be tested in the Common Law Admission Test, 2022
- Candidates who have submitted a valid application form will be required to appear for the NLAT. The Test shall be an online entrance examination to be held on 08th May, 2022. Candidates will attempt this examination using a computer device at their respective locations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website