National Institute of Technology (NIT) Warangal announces Admission to PhD Program for July 2023 session, Apply now
NIT Warangal PhD Admission- National Institute of Technology (NIT) Warangal invites application for admission to the PhD programs in full-time (FT) and part-time (PT) modes offered in the various Departments of the Institute for the academic session beginning in July 2023.
NIT Warangal PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
PhD Programs are offered in the following Departments:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Management
- Announcement of inviting Applications: May 15, 2023
- Last date to receive applications: May 29, 2023
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for Written Test: June 5, 2023
- Dates of Written Test/Interview: June 12 to 17, 2023
- Announcement of Selected Candidates: June 21, 2023
- First class with 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA at both UG and PG for OP/OBC/EWS category and minimum 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA for candidates under SC/ST/PWD category
- Engineering Departments: Master’s/M.S. (by Research) degree in Engineering / Technology in the appropriate branch of study.
- All candidates must have qualified in GATE (not a compulsion for part-time scholars). OR
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology with valid GATE score and at least CGPA of 8.0/10 or 75% of marks under OP/OBC category and at least CGPA of 7.5/10 or 70% for candidates under SC/ST category.
- All candidates must have qualified in GATE/UGC/CSIR/INSPIRE/NET (not a compulsion for part time scholars).
- Humanities: Master’s degree in the relevant discipline of English. All candidates must have qualified in GATE/UGC/CSIR/INSPIRE/NET (not a compulsion for part-time scholars)
- School of Management: Master’s degree in Business Administration. All candidates must have qualified in CAT/GATE/UGC NET (not a compulsion for part time scholars).
- Application form is to be submitted online which is available at https://admissions.nitw.ac.in/
- All the necessary documents are to be uploaded online. The link to pay registration fee available on the website:
- Other payments like mobile payments (IMPS), NEFT, RTGS and direct transfer will not be accepted. If paid by any chance, it will not be refunded. Do not use mobile applications to make the payment.
- For OP/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.1600/-
- For SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online mode
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Candidates selected for admission into PhD under Full-Time program are eligible to receive institute fellowship as per MHRD rules.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website