National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Announces PhD Program Admission 2023 for Even Semester, Apply now
NIT Uttarakhand PhD Admission 2023 – National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK), invites applications for admission to [Full Time (Institute Sponsored), Full Time (Sponsored), Full Time (Self-Sponsored), and Part Time] Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Programme in various Department for Even Semester 2023.
NIT Uttarakhand PhD Admission 2023
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Last date of receiving the applications: 3rd January, 2023
- Display of list of eligible candidates for written test on Institute’s website: Within 15 days of deadline of application
- Date & Time of Physical Reporting for written test Within 25 days of deadline of application
- Date & Time of Interview of eligible candidates Same day of written test at 4.00 pm
- Display of list of selected candidates on Institute’s website Within 15 days after interview
- A candidate is eligible for registration to Ph.D. Program if he/she satisfies the following conditions:
- A Master’s degree in the concerned or an allied subject with a minimum of 1st class (C.P.I or C.G.P.A. greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale, if class is not provided or 60% marks where CGPA is not awarded) and GATE / NET (CSIR/UGC/LS) in the concerned subject or discipline. OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1st class (C.P.I or C.G.P.A. greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale if class is not provided or 60% marks where CGPA is not awarded) with at least 55% marks at Master’s level and GATE / NET (CSIR/UGC/LS) in the concerned subject or discipline.
- Note – GATE/NET (CSIR/UGC/LS) in the concerned subject or discipline is mandatory. However, relaxation from the requirement of GATE/NET will be given only for admission into part time Ph.D. Program, for candidates with two years of relevant experience in reputed Academic/Industrial Organizations or Govt. funded Research Projects
- Application Form for admission to Ph.D. Program Even Semester 2023 can be downloaded from the Institute website: www.nituk.ac.in
- Candidates are required to submit duly filled Application form along with all the enclosures and fee deposit slip by registered or speed post/courier/by hand to Assistant Registrar (Academic), NIT Uttarakhand on or before 08/09/2023 by 05:00 PM. “Ph.D application form in…………………….(Subject) should be mentioned on the top of the envelope).
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- as application fee (Non-Refundable) through online mode.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an offline written test. There will be objective type questions as per GATE/NET syllabus.
- Candidates who secures at least 40% marks in the written test will be shortlisted for offline interview. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute website regularly in this regard.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website