National Institute of Technology Mizoram announces Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Admission 2022-23, Apply now
NIT Mizoram PhD Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Mizoram invites applications from interested candidates for admission into PhD program for th academic session 2022-23 (Jan–June 2023 Session)
NIT Mizoram PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- PhD in Civil Engineer
- PhD in Computer Science and Engineer
- PhD in Electronic and Communication Engineer
- PhD in Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Chemistry
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in English
- PhD in Economics
- Application through the online Application Portal to be filled and the supporting documents to be uploaded till: 15th December, 2022 up to 5:00 PM.
- Display the list of provisionally Shortlisted Candidates: 19th December, 2022. (Tentative)
- Submission of hard copy of application and the supporting documents, verification of the documents: Will be announced in the Institute’s Website
- Method of selection, verification of documents etc. shall be decided by the competent authority and the information in this regard shall be uploaded in the Institute’s website. Written Test, Interview and document verification etc. to be conducted by concerned Departments.
- Test/Interview of the Shortlisted Candidates: 20th to 25th December, 2022 (Tentative)
- Display of Final list of Selected Candidates: 4th January, 2023 (Tentative)
- Online Payment of fee for selected students and Registration for selected students : 09-14th January, 2023 (Tentative)
- Start of Semester : 16th January, 2023 (Tentative)
PhD in Engineering :
- Masters Degree in the area of Engineering/Technology from a Recognized University/Institute with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or 60% of marks in the qualifying examinations. GATE score is compulsory for Full-Time Regular candidates. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in a relevant area with a minimum CGPA of 7.5 or 70% of marks and with a valid GATE score.
PhD in Science (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics):
- Master’s degree in the area of Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or 60% of marks in the qualifying examinations and qualify the NET/GATE. NET/GATE shall not be compulsory for Sponsored, Self-Financed, Project-Staff, and Part-Time categories. No Institute scholarship to be awarded for these types of students.
PhD in HSS (Economics/English):
- Master’s degree in Economics/English from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum CGPA of 6.0 in 10 point scale or 55 % marks in the qualifying examinations and qualify the NET.
- *For SC/ST candidates, there is a relaxation of 0.5 CGPA or 5% of marks.
- *Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice-versa shall not be allowed.
- Interested candidate(s) satisfying the eligibility criteria may submit their online application at https://www.nitmz.ac.in/ or https://nitmzadmission.mastersofterp.in/PHDLogin.aspx
- Read this Advertisement and the Instructions mentioned herewith, carefully, to fill in the online application form given in the online portal.
- Self-attested copies of necessary supporting documents and receipt of online payment (of Rs. 200/-for General/OBC OR Rs. 100/- for SC/ST); in favour of “Registrar, NIT Mizoram” payable at SBI, Bawngkawn Branch, Aizawl, Mizoram should be uploaded in the Application Portal. Transaction ID should be clearly mentioned in the Application Form. Name of Account: National Institute of Technology Mizoram, SBI Account No. : 33755447886, IFSC: SBIN0007059
- Women candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- The required document is to be furnished along with the application by candidates applying under various categories.
- For General and OBC Candidates : Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023