National Institute of Technology (NIT) Arunachal Pradesh announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
NIT Arunachal Pradesh PhD Admission 2023 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Arunachal Pradesh invites applications for admission to PhD Program under Part-time/Project (part-time)/self-sponsored category for all the departments for session July – December 2023.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh PhD Admission 2023.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh PhD Programs
PhD program is available in following departments
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Basic & Applied Science (BAS)
PhD Programs for 2023 (July-Dec)
PhD vacancy is available in following departments for July-Dec 2023:
- Biotechnology – Not Available
- Chemical Engineering – Full Time
- Civil Engineering – Part Time & Full Time
- Computer Science and Engineering – Part Time & Full Time
- Electrical Engineering – Part Time & Full Time
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – Part Time & Full Time
- Mechanical Engineering – Full Time
- Basic & Applied Science (BAS) – Part Time & Full Time
- Management & Humanities (M&H) – Not Available
- Last Date for Application Form: 12 May 2023 (05 PM)
- Publication of Short-listed Applicants: 24 May 2023
- Date of written test followed by an Interview: 26-28 June 2023
- Result Declaration: 14 July 2023
- Date of Admission: 07-08 August 2023
- Commencement of classes: 21 August 2023
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Arunachal Pradesh PhD Admission 2023
- Engineering Departments : Master’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in the relevant area of research along with Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with first class or minimum 60% Marks (or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 out of 10 or minimum of 70% of marks/ Candidates must have a valid GATE score.
- Science/Humanities/Managements: Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Science/Humanities/Management with a first class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or equivalent at Master’s level).
- Relaxation in minimum percentage/Equivalent grade point requirements will be as per the National Reservation Policy of Govt. of India.
- The application form can be downloaded from the institute website https://www.nitap.ac.in/
- A Candidate interested in applying in more than one department/category shall be required to submit separate application forms along with appropriate fees and documents.
- Application form duly filled, accompanied by self-attested Photostat copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials/documents along with original demand draft should be sent to the address-The Dean i/c (Academics) National Institute of Technology Yupia Arunachal Pradesh PIN-791112.
- Candidates are advised to visit the institute website www.nitap.ac.in for frequent updates.
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates : Rs. 50/-
- For General candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through NEFT & Demand Draft.
- Selection will be done through a written test/personal interview by respective departments.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website