National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh Admission for PhD in Electrical Engineering Department 2019-20
NIT Arunachal Pradesh PhD Admission 2019 – Application is invited for admission to Ph.D. Program in Admission to Ph.D. Program in the Electrical Engineering Department for Odd/ Even Semester of the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates can check the complete details of NIT Arunachal Pradesh PhD Program Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
See: PHD Admission 2019
Board Areas of Specialization (indicative)
- Power Electronics and Drives Power System Engineering Renewable Energy & Energy Management.
Schemes of Fellowship
- Full-time (Institute Scholarship)
Minimum Educational Qualifications for Admission
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant area of research along with Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology with first class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or equivalent) at Master’s and Bachelor’s level.
- Relaxation in minimum percentage/ Equivalent grade point requirements will be given as per the National Reservation Policy of Govt. of India.
- Selection will be done through written test/ personal interview by the department.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
NIT Arunachal Pradesh PhD Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- The application form can be downloaded for the institute website www.nitap.ac.in. Candidates are advised to visit the institute website www.nitap.ac.in for frequent updates.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates) is to be paid through NEFT or crossed demand draft in following account details.
- Favor of: NIT-A.P. Corpus Account.
- Bank Name: State Bank of India.
- Bank Account No.: 38208192355
- IFSC: SBIN0003232
- State Bank of India, Naharlagun Branch.
- The PhD candidates should send their application through proper channel if already working. Late receipt of applications shall not be entertained, Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not considered.
- The envelope must be superscripted as “Application for Admission to PhD Program (Full-Time) in the Department of Electrical Engineering under the Student Category”.
- Application are duly filled, accompanied by self-attested Photocopies of the relevant certificates/testimonials/documents along with original demand draft should be sent to the following address latest by 26th August 2019 – The Dean i/c (Academics) National Institute of Technology Yupia Arunachal Pradesh PIN-791112.
- Note: An advance copy should be sent to email@example.com
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 26th August 2019
- Publication of Short-listed Applicants: 27th August 2019
- Date of Interview: 29th August 2019
- Display of Interview Result: 29th August 2019
- Date of Admission: 30th August 2019
- Venue of the written test/interview: NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia
National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh
- (Established by: Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India), Yupia, District Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh PIN-791112, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.nitap.ac.in.