National Institute of Technology (NIT) Arunachal Pradesh announces Admission to PhD Program 2023
NIT Arunachal Pradesh PhD Admission 2023 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Arunachal Pradesh invites applications for admission to PhD Program under Part-time/Project (part-time)/self-sponsored category for all the departments for session January – June 2023.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh PhD Admission 2023
- Ph.D. Departments in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Basic & Applied Science (BAS) & Management & Humanities (M&H).
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 21st November 2022
- Publication of Short-listed Applicants: 28th November 2022
- Date of written test followed by an Interview: 05th to 08th December 2022
- Display or notification of result in website: 13th December 2022
- Date of Admission: 05th to 06th January 2023
- Commencement of regular classes: 06th January 2023 (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Arunachal Pradesh PhD Admission 2023
- Engineering Departments : Master’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in the relevant area of research along with Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with first class or minimum 60% Marks (or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 out of 10 or minimum of 70% of marks/ Candidates must have a valid GATE score.
- Science/Humanities/Managements: Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Science/Humanities/Management with a first class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or equivalent at Master’s level).
- Relaxation in minimum percentage/Equivalent grade point requirements will be as per the National Reservation Policy of Govt. of India.
- The application form can be downloaded from the institute website https://www.nitap.ac.in/
- A Candidate interested in applying in more than one department/category shall be required to submit separate application forms along with appropriate fees and documents.
- Application form duly filled, accompanied by self-attested Photostat copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials/documents along with original demand draft should be sent to the address-The Dean i/c (Academics) National Institute of Technology Yupia Arunachal Pradesh PIN-791112.
- Candidates are advised to visit the institute website www.nitap.ac.in for frequent updates.
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates : Rs. 50/-
- For General candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through NEFT & Demand Draft.
- Selection will be done through a written test/personal interview by respective departments.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website