Nirma University Institute of Management Ahmedabad announces Admissions to Master in Business Administration (MBA) Program 2024
Nirma University MBA Admission 2024 – Nirma University Institute of Management invites applications for admission to Master in Business Administration (MBA) and Master in Business Administration in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM) Program for the academic year 2024. The two-year postgraduate programs provide opportunities to develop business and management competencies. These programs equip students with critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Read on for more details on Nirma University MBA Admission 2024
Nirma University MBA Admission 2024
Program and No of Seats
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) : 300 Seats
- MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM) : 30 Seats
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submitting the form : 3rd week of Dec 2023
- Short-listing for Selection Process : February 2024
- Selection Process : February 2024
- Release of Admission Offers : March 2024
- Commencement of the Programme : 3rd Week of June 2024
- A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria within three months of commencement of the programme. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the programme.
- Applicants are required to appear for the Common Admission Test [CAT 2023] conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs). The CAT examination conducted at different centres all over the country is likely to be held during the month of November (refer CAT Bulletin for further details). The candidates aspiring for admissions at the Institute of Management, Nirma University are required to apply to the Institute separately. For those candidates who have applied to the Institute, the Institute will receive the test scores from the IIM conducting the CAT examination.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Online application form is available at https//management.nirmauni.ac.in
- Applicants are required to fill in the online application form, pay the prescribed application fee through credit card / debit card / net banking and submit it on or before the prescribed last date of application.
- The applicable admission applicable fee and tentative last dates of application are:
- OCI/PIO/FN/CWIGC-SEA/SAARC category applicants are requested to refer to the Institute’s website for details on application fee, eligibility, admission selection process, programme fee structure etc.
- For General Category : Rs. 1,500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different components of Common Admission Test will be called for Personal Interview and Theme Development & Presentation (TDP).
- The candidates will be finally selected for admission based on the candidates’ performance in the CAT, TDP, Personal Interview, Academic Performance in XII and graduation and work experience.
- The following weights will be assigned to each sub-component for calculating the composite score for preparing the merit of admission.
- Common Admission Test : 60%
- Personal Interview : 20%
- Theme Development & Presentation : 10%
- Academic Performance : 10%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023