Nirma University announces Admission to B.Com (Hons) Program for Session 2022
Nirma University B.Com Admission 2022 – Nirma University, Ahmedabad invites application for admission to Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) (Hons) Program for the academic year 2022-23
Nirma University B.Com (Hons) Admission 2022
- 85% Seats (General Category) : 102 Seats
- 15% Seats (NRI(Self)/NRI Sponsored Category) : 18 Seats
- 15% Seats (PIO/FN/CIWGC-SEA/SAARC Students) (Supernumerary Seats) : 18 Seats
- Total (* Excluding Supernumerary Seats) : 120 Seats
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submitting the form: 31st May 2022
General category & NRI(Self)/NRI Sponsored Category
- The students seeking admission in the 1st year of B.Com. (Hons) shall have passed the HSC examination (10+2) [or any other recognized examinations considered equivalent by Nirma University with English as a subject along with any one of the following subjects: Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics.
- The candidate must have secured 60% or more marks in the HSC examination (10+2) [or any other recognized examinations considered equivalent by Nirma University]. Total marks obtained in ALL subjects in 12th Standard will be considered for merit.
International Students: CIWGC-SEA/PIO/OCI/FN
- The international students can apply under one of the following two categories:
- Category 1 : Foreign Nationals having non-Indian passports (FN), OR foreign students having a non-Indian passport and also having the OCI or PIO card (OCI/PIO) can apply under OCI/PIO/FN Supernumerary category that has 10% seats reserved. The students from SAARC countries can apply under the FN category, however, they will be charged the fees as per the Indian National regular fees.
- Category 2 : Students whose parents are currently working in Gulf countries or South-East Asia can apply under the CIWGC-SEA Supernumerary category that has 5% seats reserved. The students must hold Indian passports and should have passed qualifying exams either from India or outside India.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://commerce.nirmauni.ac.in/
Steps to Follow
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Fill application form online
- Step 3: Making Application Fee Payment
- Step 4: Completing the Application Form
- The basis of preparation of merit for admission is given below.
- Percentage Marks / CGPI in 12th Standard Examination (i.e. HSC or equivalent) is used to prepare merit for admission into first year of the BCom (Hons) program
- If two or more candidates have the same aggregate percentage score for 12th Standard examination, (i.e. HSC or equivalent), then the following scheme will be adopted to determine the merit for admission.
- The marks obtained in the English paper will be considered. The candidate with HIGHER score in the paper of English will be given priority.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- B.Com Admission 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- B.Com Courses, B Com Subjects, BCom Syllabus