Northern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (NIILM) University Kaithal announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
NIILM University PhD Admission 2023 – Northern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (NIILM), Kaithal has invited applications for admission to full time Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the Academic Year 2023-34
NIILM University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Subject Lists
- Commerce; Computer Science Engineering; Economics; English; Commerce and Business Management; Geography; History; Hindi; Physical Education; Education; Political Science; Physics; Chemistry; Biology; Botany; Zoology; Law; Mathematics; Statistics; Sociology; Sanskrit; Journalism and Mass Communication; Public Administration; Psychology; Punjabi; EVS; Library and Information Science; Food Nutrition; Optometry; Philosophy; Agriculture; Biochemistry; Biotechnology; Civil Engineering; Clinical Psychology; Electrical Engineering; Foods and Nutrition; Forensic Sciences; Home Science; Mechanical Engineering; Medical Lab Technology; Microbiology; Music; Physiotherapy; Social Work; Yoga
- Program: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Duration: 3 Years (Full Time)
- Last Date of Application Form: 28th July 2023
- Date of Entrance Exam: 30th July 2023
- Candidate should hold Master’s Degree from recognised university/ institute in relevant stream
- Minimum marks shall be obtained 55%.
- In case of reserved category, minimum marks required 50%.
- Candidates can obtain Application form from the official website www.niilmuniversity.in or can collect from University campus.
- Complete application form with attested required documents along with DD of Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favor of “NIILM University” payable at Kaithal can be sent to the Address: NIILM University, 9 Km milestone, NH- 65, Ambala Road, Kaithal 136027, Haryana.
- Write your personal details and the application form number on the back of the Bank Demand Draft / Bank Challan receipt / copy of NEFT voucher and attach the same to your filled in application.
- Valid Score in Entrance Test.
- The Research Scholars fulfilling one of the following conditions will be exempted from entrance examination:
- Those Candidates who have qualified UGC CSIR (JRF) Examination/ NET/ GATE/Teacher Fellowship holder/ M.Phil degree holder who have already appeared for entrance test
- Those who have passed M.E./M.Tech from statutory university
- Teachers having 5 years regular (unconditional approval) teaching experience at U.G./P.G. level
- Research Scholars /Person/Senior Citizens with exceptional abilities who have passed Graduate Degree Examination with 55% of Marks and with 15 years’ experience after graduation in related fields. (Subject to discretion of the Vice-Chancellor).
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023