National Institute of Animal Biotechnology Hyderabad announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
NIAB, Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021 – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Hyderabad has invited application form highly motivated students for admission to PhD Programs for the academic year 2021-22
About PhD Programs
- NIAB invites applications for admission to its PhD program from highly motivated students for the upcoming 2020 session. NIAB is an autonomous institution of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, leading in basic and translational research on animal health and productivity and human-animal interface with a motto to improve animal health for human welfare. The institute has a ravishing 100–acre campus at Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
- The institute provides opportunities for pursuing cutting edge research using advanced technologies in frontier areas of science such as development of next-generation vaccines, immunology, genetics, genomics, gene and protein engineering, host-pathogen interactions, patho-genomics, disease diagnostics, nanotechnology; bioinformatics, drug delivery platforms; nutrition, reproductive biotechnology; stem cells, gene editing & transgenic technology for humanized mouse models and farm animals, zoonosis and One Health.
NIBH Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online application :- 01st April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online application :- 30th April 2021
- Date of Interview :- 07th and 08th May 2021
- Selected candidates are expected to join NIAB :- 01st June, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIBH Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021
- Individuals desirous of seeking admission to PhD programs at NIAB must have a Master’s degree (M. Sc., M. Tech., M. V. Sc. or M. Pharm.) or MBBS or B. Tech. degree in any branch of Life Science. Candidates must mandatorily have secured CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE NET JRF/UGC-RGNF or any other national research fellowship for 5 years.
- Those with only GATE, MPAT or other certification exams are not eligible.
- The terms and conditions, fellowship amount, etc. will be governed by the awarding agency and further subject to the rules and conventions of the Institute.
NIBH Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://niab.org.in/
- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may apply online in the prescribed form, through the link available at our online portal (www.niab.org.in).
- Soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable), and fellowship examination qualifications must also be uploaded. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
- The application portal will open on 01st April 2021 and will be closed on 30th April 2021
- Admission to PhD Program will be based on an interview of shortlisted candidates via video conference, scheduled to be held on 7th and 8th of May 2021.
- The candidates should be available for more than one round of interviews, spread over two days if needed. Before the interview, the applicants are encouraged to view the profile and the research interests of the faculties who currently have vacancies in their lab (https://www.niab.res.in/people/). Selected candidates are expected to join NIAB no later than 1st June, 2021.
- Students will be given a choice to give a preference list for joining the lab and area in which they are interested to work at NIAB after the interview. NIAB reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website