NIAB Hyderabad PhD Program Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Courses, Application and Selection Process
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Hyderabad has invited application form highly motivated students for admission to PhD Programs offered by Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for the academic year 2022
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application portal will open on 04th April 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online application : 30th April 2022
- Interview of shortlisted candidates via video conference : 9th and 10th of May 2022
- Selected candidates are expected to join NIAB : 01st June, 2022
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals desirous of seeking admission to PhD program at NIAB must have a Master’s degree (M. Sc., M. Tech., M. V. Sc. or M. Pharm.) or MBBS or B. Tech. degree in any branch of Life Science.
- Candidates must mandatorily have secured CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE NET JRF/UGC-RGNF or any other national research fellowship for 5 years.
- Those with only GATE, MPAT or other certification exams are not eligible.
- The terms and conditions, fellowship amount, etc. will be governed by the awarding agency and further subject to the rules and conventions of the Institute.
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may apply online in the prescribed form, through the link available at our online
- portal (http://www.niab.org.in/Notifications_RSP_1_2022.aspx).
- Soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable), and fellowship examination qualifications must also be uploaded.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
- The application portal will open on 04.04.2022 and will be closed on 30.04.2022.
- Admission to PhD Program will be based on an interview of shortlisted candidates via video conference, scheduled to be held on 9th and 10th of May 2022.
- The candidates should be available for more than one round of interviews, spread over two days if needed. Before the interview, the applicants are encouraged to view the profile and the research interests of the faculties on the NIAB website.
- Selected candidates are expected to join NIAB no later than 1st June, 2022.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website