National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Hyderabad announces PhD Admission 2022, Apply now
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Hyderabad has invited application form highly motivated students for admission to PhD Programs offered by Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for the academic year 2022 (RSP-III/2022)
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022
- Application portal will open on : 25th November 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online application :11th December 2022
- Interview of shortlisted candidates via video conference : 22nd to 23rd December 2022
- Selected candidates are expected to join NIAB : 17th January 2023
- Individuals desirous of seeking admission to PhD program at NIAB must have a Master’s degree (M. Sc., M. Tech., M. V. Sc. or M. Pharm.) or MBBS or B. Tech. degree in any branch of Life Science.
- Candidates must mandatorily have secured CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE NET JRF/UGC-RGNF or any other national research fellowship for 5 years.
- Those with only GATE, MPAT or other certification exams are not eligible.
- The terms and conditions, fellowship amount, etc. will be governed by the awarding agency and further subject to the rules and conventions of the Institute.
- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may apply online in the prescribed form, through the link available at our online portal (http://niab.org.in/Notifications_RSP_3_2022.aspx).
- Soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable), and fellowship examination qualifications must also be uploaded.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
- Admission to PhD Program will be based on an interview of shortlisted candidates via video conference, scheduled to be held on 22nd and 23rd of December 2022.
- The candidates should be available for more than one round of interviews, spread over two days if needed. Before the interview, the applicants are encouraged to view the profile and the research interests of the faculties on the NIAB website.
- Selected candidates are expected to join NIAB no later than 17th January 2023.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website