National Centre for Cell Sciences (NCCS) Pune announces Admission to PhD Program for March 2023 Session, Apply now
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2023 – National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), Pune, invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to PhD Program for the Academic session commencing in March 2023.
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2023
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 06th December 2022
- Publication of list of shortlisted candidates called for Interview at
- NCCS, on website: 26th December 2022
- Date(s) & Time of online interview. 17th, 18th & 19th January 2023 from 9.00 am onwards
- Declaration of Result of the interview: 23rd January, 2023
- Interaction and Finalization of Guide before: 2nd February 2023
- Expected date of joining at NCCS: 01st March 2023
Eligibility Criteria for NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2023
- Candidates should have Masters (postgraduate) degree in any branch of Sciences with interest in pursuing research in Modern Biology, having at least 55% or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) (A relaxation of 5% of marks, shall be allowed for SC/ST/OBC and Persons With Disabilities) and with a valid fellowship from CSIR/UGC/ DBT/ICMR/ BINC/ DST-Inspire.
- Candidates with post-graduate degree, who do not have individual fellowship but have qualified JGEEBILS exam conducted by NCBS/TIFR in December, 2021 will be eligible to apply. Candidates will be shortlisted based on JGEEBILS results by NCCS criteria for interview. NCCS decision in this regard will be final.
- Candidates who have qualified only for Lectureship in CSIR-UGC (NET) and the “Project list of ICMR” are not eligible.
- The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD and 3 years in case of OBC candidates, or as applicable.
- Interested candidates who satisfy the above criteria may submit their typed application in the prescribed format.
- The complete application form (download from NCCS website www.nccs.res.in) along with the copies of Post Graduate Degree marks statement and Fellowship certificate/admit card should be sent by email to email@example.com (Prescribed Application in Excel Format and the required certificate in one single PDF) on or before 06th December 2022.
- Kindly mention “Application for PhD – MARCH-2023 Session” in the subject of the e-mail.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should also attach a true copy of Caste Certificate / Latest non-creamy layer certificate along with the application and originals should be produced at the time of joining.
- Shortlisted candidates fulfilling NCCS criteria will have to appear for an online interview to be held at NCCS during 17th, 18th & 19th January 2023.
- NCCS decision in this regard will be final.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website