National Centre for Cell Sciences (NCCS) Pune announces Admission to PhD Program for August 2023 Session, Apply now
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2023 – National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), Pune, invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to PhD Program for the Academic session commencing in August 2023.
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2023
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 28th April, 2023
- Publication of list of shortlisted candidates called for Interview at NCCS, on website: 0
- 2nd May, 2023
- Date(s) & Time of Ist Round interview (Online): 10th, 11th & 12th May, 2023
- Declaration of Result of Ist Round Online interview: 12th May, 2023
- Date(s) & Time of Final Round (InPerson Offline interview) from: 19th & 20th June, 2023
- Declaration of Result of Selected Candidates: 20th June, 2023
- Interaction and Finalization of Guide: 21st & 22nd June, 2023
- Date of Joining at NCCS: 01st August, 2023
- Candidates should have Masters (postgraduate) degree in any branch of Science with an interest in pursuing research in various areas of Modern Biology like Cell & Molecular biology, Structural Biology, Bioinformatics, Neuroscience, Immunology, Infectious Biology, Cancer Biology, Microbial Ecology etc., having at least 55% or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) (A relaxation of 5% of marks, shall be allowed for SC/ST/OBC and Persons With Disabilities) and with a valid fellowship from CSIR/UGC/ DBT(Category I)/ICMR/BINC/ DST-Inspire
- Candidates with post-graduate degree, who do not have individual fellowship but have qualified JGEEBILS exam conducted by NCBS/TIFR in December, 2022 will be eligible to apply. Candidates will be shortlisted based on JGEEBILS results by NCCS criteria for interview. NCCS decision in this regard will be final.
- Candidates who have qualified only for a Lectureship in CSIR-UGC (NET), DBT (Category II) and the “Project list of ICMR” are not eligible.
- The upper age limit for JRF shall be below 28 years as on 1.8.2023, which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD and 3 years in case of OBC candidates, or as applicable.
- Interested candidates who satisfy the above criteria may submit their typed application in the prescribed format.
- The complete application form (download from NCCS website www.nccs.res.in) along with the copies of Post Graduate Degree marks statement and Fellowship certificate/admit card should be sent by email to [email protected].in (Prescribed Application in Excel Format and the required certificate in one single PDF) on or before 28th April 2023.
- Kindly mention “Application for Ph.D-AUGUST-2023 Session” in the subject of the e-mail.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should also attach a true copy of Caste Certificate / Latest non-creamy layer certificate along with the application and originals should be produced at the time of joining.
- Shortlisted candidates fulfilling NCCS criteria will have to appear for an online interview to be held at NCCS during 10th, 11th & 12th May, 2023 from 9.00 am onwards.
- NCCS decision in this regard will be final.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website