National Centre for Cell Sciences (NCCS) Pune announces Admission to PhD Program for March 2022 Session
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022 – National Centre for Cell Sciences (NCCS), Pune invites application from eligible candidates having consistently good academic record with strong motivation to pursue research in modern biology for admission to PhD program for the session commencing in March 2022.
The applications for the same can be submitted in a prescribed format available on the official website. Read further for more details on NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022.
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date of receipt of application at NCCS with all required documents : 06th December 2021
- Publication of list of shortlisted candidates called for Interview at NCCS : 06th January 2022
- Dates and time of online interview : 19th, 20th & 21st January 2022 from 9.00 am onwards
- Declaration of Result of the interview : 24th January, 2022
- Interaction and finalization of Guide : Before 02nd February 2022
- Expected date of joining at NCCS : 01st March 2022
Eligibility Criteria for NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022
- Should have Masters (postgraduate) degree in any branch of Science with interest in pursuing research in Modern Biology, having at least 55% or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) (A relaxation of 5% of marks, shall be allowed for SC/ST/OBC and Persons with Disabilities) and with a valid fellowship from CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/BINC etc. or DST-Inspire with NET-LS or GATE.
- Students with post-graduate degree, who do not have individual fellowship but have qualified JGEEBILS exam conducted by NCBS/TIFR on 07th March 2021 will be eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD and 3 years in case of OBC candidates, or as applicable.
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates who satisfy the above criteria may submit their typed application in the prescribed format.
- The complete application form (download from NCCS website www.nccs.res.in)
- The completed hardcopy application form along with the copies of M.Sc. marks statement and Fellowship certificate/admit card should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com (One PDF file containing application in Prescribed format along with certificates) on or before 06th December, 2021
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should also attach a true copy of Caste Certificate / Latest non-creamy layer certificate along with the application and originals should be produced at the time of Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates fulfilling NCCS criteria will have to appear for an online interview to be held at NCCS during 19th, 20th & 21st January, 2022.
- NCCS decision in this regard will be final.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website