NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Application Process, Selection
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022 – National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), Pune, invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to PhD Program for the Academic session Commencing in August 2022
The applications for the same can be submitted in a prescribed format available on the official website. Read further for more details on NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022.
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022 Dates
- Last date of receipt of application at NCCS with all required documents : 20th May, 2022
- Publication of list of shortlisted candidates called for Interview at NCCS : 02nd June, 2022
- Date(s) & Time of online interview : 20th, 21st, and 22nd June, 2022 from 9.00 am onwards
- Declaration of Result of the interview : 23rd June, 2022
- Interaction and Finalization of Guide : Before 30th June, 2022
- Expected date of joining at NCCS : 1st August, 2022
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Masters (postgraduate) degree in any branch of Sciences with interest in pursuing research in Modern Biology, having at least 55% or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) (A relaxation of 5% of marks, shall be allowed for SC/ST/OBC and Persons With Disabilities) and with a valid fellowship from CSIR/UGC/ DBT/ICMR/ BINC/ DST-Inspire.
- Candidates who have a fellowship and are expected to complete their Post Graduate Degree by the end of July-2022 are also eligible to apply. Their selection will be provisional and subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria by the end of November, 2022.
- Candidates with post-graduate degree, who do not have individual fellowship but have qualified JGEEBILS exam conducted by NCBS/TIFR on 7th March, 2021 will be eligible to apply. Candidates will be shortlisted based on JGEEBILS results by NCCS criteria for interview. NCCS decision in this regard will be final. Please write your JGEEBILS March, 2021 Reference Code at the designated place.
- Candidates who have qualified only for Lectureship in CSIR-UGC (NET) and the “Project list of ICMR” are not eligible.
- The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD and 3 years in case of OBC candidates, or as applicable.
NCCS Pune PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates who satisfy the above criteria may submit their typed application in the prescribed format.
- The complete application form (download from NCCS website www.nccs.res.in) along with the copies of Post Graduate Degree marks statement and Fellowship certificate/admit card should be sent by email to [email protected] (Prescribed Application in Excel Format and the required certificate in one single PDF) on or before 20th May, 2022.
- Kindly mention “Application for Ph.D. – August-2022 Session” in the subject of the e-mail.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should also attach a true copy of Caste Certificate / Latest non-creamy layer certificate along with the application and originals should be produced at the time of joining.
- Shortlisted candidates fulfilling NCCS criteria will have to appear for an online interview to be held at NCCS during 20th, 21st, and 22nd June, 2022.
- NCCS decision in this regard will be final.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website