National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) announces Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission 2022-23
National Rail and Transportation Institute Admission 2022 – National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate (BBA, B.Sc and B.Tech) and (MBA and M.Sc) Programs for the academic session 2022-23
National Rail and Transportation Institute Admission 2022
- BBA in Transportation Management (3 year)
- BSc in Transportation Technology (3 year)
- B.Tech. in Rail Infrastructure Engineering (4 year)
- B.Tech. in Rail Systems & Communication Engineering (4 year)
- B.Tech. in Mechanical and Rail Engineering (4 year) at IRIMEE, Jamalpur*
- MBA in Transportation Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Transport Technology and Policy
- MSc in Transport Information Systems and Analytics
- MSc in Railway Systems Engineering & Integration
- Last date of CUET-UG Application (BBA & BSc Programs): May 06th, 2022
- Last date of CUET-PG 2022 (for MBA & M.Sc.): To be announced by NTA
- Last date of JEE (Main), Session-2: To be announced by NTA
- Closing Date for B.Tech Applications at NRTI -Candidates to apply at NRTI portal): 30th June 2022
- Date of CUET-UG Exam 2022: 1st & 2nd week of July -(to be administered by NTA at multiple Centres across the country)
- Date of CUET-PG 2022: To be announced by NTA
- BBA in Transportation Mgt.: 10+2 with math (All Streams)
- BSc in Transportation Tech.: 10+2 with math (Science Stream)
- B.Tech in Rail Infrastructure Eng., Rail Systems & Communication Eng, Mechanical & Rail Eng. (at IRIMEE, Jamalpur): 10+2 with math, physics & chemistry (Science Stream) or Must have valid JEE Mains 2022 score
- Postgraduate Programs: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Mathematics or statistics as one of the subjects, with aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI of at least 55% (50% for OBC/SC/ST)
- PG Diploma Programs: Working Professionals with the above qualifications. Some diplomas may require a minimum work experience
- Interested candidates are invited to fill in the application form, pay the application fee & register for the process by visiting www.nrti.edu.in
- Read all the instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- For GEN/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode
- Selection to BBA & B.Sc. Programmes will be based on the CUET-UG 2022 scores. The CUET-UG is scheduled to be held in the 1st/2nd week of July 2022.
- Selection to B.Tech. Programmes will be based on JEE (Main) 2022 scores.
- PG – First shortlisting will be based on CUET-PG 2022 (also CAT/MAT/XAT for MBA) scores. The Selection will involve Personal Interviews, previous academic performance and work experience. Merit will be based on the composite scores of these components.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website