MDI Gurgaon announces PGDM Executive Management Program (EMP) 2019
MDI Gurgaon PGDM Executive Management Program Admission 2019 – Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon invites applications for admissions to Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive Management Program (EMP) for the academic year 2019
Also See : Admission Notifications
MDI Gurgaon PGDM Executive Management Program
- The first Indian B-School with Global Accredited (AMBA, UK) and Ranked consistently amongst Top 10 B-School of India
- The PGDM (Executive Management Program) beginning April & October 2019
- On successful completion of the requirements of the program, a student is awarded Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Part Time) which has the approval of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India. It is also accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA), UK
- PGDM (Executive Management Program) has classroom sessions that can be completed in 27 months (9 terms). In this first-year classes are only on Friday and Saturday evenings and six hours on Sundays. Subsequent to that, classes will be as per the choice of electives taken by students, usually on two evenings during Monday through Saturday and six hours on Sundays)
MDI Gurgaon PGDM (EMP) Admission 2019 Important Dates
Dates for April 2019 Admission
- MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form Available from 04th December 2018 to 15th February 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form at MDI: 15th February 2019
- Personal Interview: 24th February 2019 (Sunday)
- Induction Program: 07th April 2019
- Class Commencement: 29th March 2019
- Weekly Class days for First Year: Saturday, Sunday
Dates for October 2019 Admission
- MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form available from 04th June 2019 to 23rd August 2018
- Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI: 23rd August 2019
- Personal Interview: 01st September 2019
- Induction Program: 06th October 2019
- Class Commencement: 27th September 2019
- Weekly Class days during First Year: Saturday, Sunday
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Gurgaon PGDM (EMP) Admission 2019
- An applicant should have a minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE,
- A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent CGPA, and
- A minimum of 2 years of post-qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary / training period) as on 31 March 2019 for April 2019 Batch and 30th September 2019 for October 2019 Batch.
Selection Process for MDI Gurgaon PGDM (EMP) Admission 2019
- The Post Graduate Programme in Management (Part-time) is currently offered twice a year (viz. April and October). The selection would be based on a MDI Test (conducted by MDI in MDI Campus, Gurgaon) /GMAT / CAT. The candidate with a valid CAT and GMAT score are not required to appear in the MDI written test.
- All applicants/candidates will also be required to appear for personal interview held at MDI Gurgaon campus on February 24, 2019 (Tentatively) for April 2019 Batch and September 1, 2019 (Tentatively) for the October 2019 Batch.
Through MDI Test
- The candidates will have to appear for a MDI written test to be conducted by MDI in its Gurgaon Campus. This test is on similar lines/of the same pattern as the Common Admission Test (CAT). The MDI test will have sections on quantitative ability, logical reasoning and English language skills. The tentative dates for the MDI Test is February 24, 2019 (Sunday) for April 2019 Batch and September 1, 2019 (Sunday) for the October 2019 Batch.
Through CAT -2018
- The Common Admission Test (CAT-2018) is conducted by the IIMs on Sunday, November 25, 2018. Applicants must refer to the CAT Advertisement for further details.
- If the applicant is applying through GMAT, the GMAT score should have validity of 5 years with reference to closing date of April & October 2019 batch respectively.
- The programme would admit both organization-sponsored as well as self-sponsored candidates. A sponsorship letter from the organization would be required in the case of organization-sponsored candidates
- A no objection letter from the organization will be required from self-sponsored candidates
MDI Gurgaon PGDM (EMP) Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in. Online registration will be open from Tuesday, December 04, 2018 to Friday, February 15, 2019 for April 2019 batch and from Tuesday, June 4, 2019 to Friday, August 23, 2019 for October 2019 batch
- Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 3000/- (Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- The tentative dates for Personal Interview are February 24, 2019 (Sunday) for April 2019 Batch and September 1, 2019 (Sunday) for the October 2019 Batch.
- For more information visit the institute website www.mdi.ac.in
MDI, Gurgaon, Admission Office, Management Development Institute, Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon-122007; Phone No.: +91-124-4560000, Email email@example.com, Website www.mdi.ac.in