Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program 2022
MAKAUT PhD Admission 2022 – Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) West Bengal has invited Applications for Entrance Test for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program under the University in 42 disciplines in various emerging areas for the session 2022.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program offered
- Applied Chemistry; Artificial Intelligence; Applied Mathematics; Applied Physics; Applied Psychology; Business and Data Analytics; Bioinformatics; Biomedical Engineering; Biotechnology; Chemical Engineering; Chemistry; Civil Engineering; Ceramic Technology; Computer Science & Engineering; Cyber Security; Data Science; Electronic & Communication; Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Environmental Management; Energy Studies; Earth Science; Environmental Science ; Forensic Science; Food Technology; Geoinformatics; Hotel and Hospitality Management; Healthcare Technology and Management; Industrial Engineering & Management; Information Technology ; Leather Technology; Management Science; Mechanical & Production Engineering; Media Science; Material Science and Engineering; Mathematics; Nano Science and Technology; Physics; Pharmaceutical Technology; Robotics and Automation Technology; Statistics; Textile Technology ; Travel and Tourism Management
- Last date of submission of online application: 16th August 2022
- Entrance exam date : To be announced
- Enrolment interview date : To be announced
- Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. program under the university shall possess minimum 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA in the qualifying Masters degree examination like M.Sc/MCA/MBA or equivalent.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled categories shall have minimum 45% marks or an equivalent CGPA.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, may be allowed to the candidates, who obtained their Master’s degree priorto19th September, 1991.
- The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of marks to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace marks.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://phd.makautwb.ac.in or http://makautexam.net
Steps for Online Registration:
- Step 1 – Please Click on the Apply Online button first to Register yourself.You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
- Step 2 – Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if a message is not received in your Inbox.
- Step 3 – Next Click on Applicant Login button to complete your Payment submission.
- Step 4 – Fees are payable thru Online Mode only for online registration.
- Ph.D. RET Application fees of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only)
- Mode of payment : Online / NEFT
- The selection of a candidate shall be on the basis of written Test and Enrolment Interview.
- The applicants who have cleared UGC/CSIR (JRF)/NET/SLET/GATE/research Fellowship or have passed equivalent examinations or passed the M.Phil./M.E/M. Tech./M.D/M. Pharm or equivalent examinations can apply directly for Enrolment interview through separate enrolment link and not required to appear in RET.
- The Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% subject specific questions.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice based.
- The syllabi for the entrance tests would be of Masters level and details can be obtained at the University website.
- The Entrance test will be conducted online and selected candidates will be interviewed online by the respective Expert Committee
- The results of RET and interview will be notified on the University website.
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022