|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Manipur University Imphal announces Admission to Pre-PhD Program 2022, Apply now
Manipur University Pre-PhD Admission 2022 – Manipur University invites application for admission to Pre-PhD Program for the academic session 2022 for the following departments.
Read further for more details on Manipur University Imphal Pre-PhD Admission 2022.
PhD Program Offered
- Adult Continuing Education & Extension; Anthropology; Biochemistry; Biotechnology; Botany, Commerce; Computer Science; Economics; Education; English & Cultural Studies; Geography, Hindi; History; Law; Mathematics; Management Studies; National Security Studies; Physical; Education & Sports Sc.; Physics; Psychology; Statistics; Yoga; Zoology, MIT(Civil and E & Com Engg)
Manipur University Pre-PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : 24th February 2022
- Last date of form submission: 31st March 2022
Manipur University Pre-PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who have passed in PG examination in the concerned / allied subject with 55% marks or above /B grade in the seven point scale or above (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer), Differently abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time.
- Candidates who have passed (a) M.tech /ME in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA in 10 point scale or 60 percent marks in aggregate rom a recognized Institute /University or (b) B.tech /BE in in relevant discipline with at least 8.5 CGPA or 80 percent marks in aggregate rom a recognized Institute /University or university with a valid GATE Score.
- The minimum CGPA/Marks shall be relaxed by 0.5 CGPA or 5 marks in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PwD categories.
Manipur University Pre-PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Application forms and e-Prospectus with detailed information will be available from the University Website www.manipuruniv.ac.in from 24th February 2022.
- All related details must be mentioned properly in an online application. A copy of the filled in application form must be kept for future use.
- For UR/OBC/EWS : Rs.500/-
- For ST/SC/PWD : Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
For more details and apply please visit the official website