Mahindra University Hyderabad announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 (Spring Semester), Apply now
Mahindra University PhD Admission – Mahindra University Hyderabad invites application for admission to Full time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree in the Spring 2022 Semester starting in January, 2022.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Electronic and Computers Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Mahindra University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of applications: 24th December 2021
- Shortlisting of candidates for interview: 29th December 2021
- Online interviews for selection: 5-7th January 2022
- Announcement of Results: 12th January 2022
- Commencement of the Spring 2021 Semester Teaching: 01st February 2022
Mahindra University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/Humanities/Social Sciences with a minimum CGPA of 6.00 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks in aggregate. Full time students who do not possess M.Tech. or equivalent degree and instead possess B.Tech. or equivalent degree with a minimum CGPA of 7.00 on a 10-point scale or 70% aggregate marks are required to have a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR/DBT/INSPIRE Fellowship Examination for Sciences/Humanities and Social Sciences disciplines.
- The requirement of GATE/National examination can be waived off for possible admission to Ph.D. programs for all graduates from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes with a
- B.Tech./B.E./Integrated M.Sc. (or any other program of minimum four years duration, admission to which was on the basis of JEE) with CGPA of 8.00 and above at the time of graduation.
- The requirement of GATE/National Examination can be also waived off for M.Sc. graduates from IITs with a CGPA of 8.00 and above.
Mahindra University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates Please download PhD Application Form (https://www.mahindraecolecentrale.edu.in/).
- The Applicant needs to email the duly filled in application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or courier it to: Admissions Office, Mahindra University, Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad – 500043, Telangana, INDIA
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Demand Draft favour of Mahindra University
Fee structure & PhD Assistantship
- Course Fee: Rs. 50,000/year
- Security Fee: Rs. 20,000/- (One Time Payment)
- PhD Assistantship (For full time Scholars) INR 25000/- per month* (plus Boarding & Lodging)
- Admission is offered on the basis of the interview.
For more details and apply please visit the official website