|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University notifies PhD Admission 2023, Apply now
KSKV Kachchh University PhD Admission 2023 – Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University invites applications in the prescribed form for the Entrance Examination for PhD Programs in various subjects.
KSKV Kachchh University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program offered
- PhD in Gujarati, Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Physical Education, Commerce, Management, Chemistry, Geology, Environment Science, Life Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Education, Law.
- Start of Application Form: 21st December 2022
- Last Date for Application Form: 31st December 2022
- PhD Entrance Examination Schedule: will be announced later
- Candidates holding recognized Master Degree or recognized equivalent to Master Degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates) (without grace marks) or equivalent grades are eligible for entrance examination for Ph.D.
- Candidates who are appearing for Ph.D. entrance test and who have less than 50% marks in graduation are only eligible for examination if, the subtotal of their graduation and post-graduation is more than 52.5%
- The students who have cleared UGC /CSIR (JRF) Examinations/ NET/SET/SLET/GATE/ JEST, DBT-JRF, ICMR-JRF, DST-INSPIRE, DST-WOS or equivalent national level examination/fellowship, teacher fellowship holder, foreign students, NRI students are exempted from the Ph.D. entrance test. However, it is mandatory for them to apply for Ph.D. program in the prescribed form available from the University.
- 90% seats shall be reserved for students of Kachchh University, 8% seats shall be reserved for students of other universities of state and 2% seats shall be reserved for student of universities outside the state.
- Application form is available on the university website.
- Earlier, the university had decided to conduct Ph.D. Entrance Examination on October 30, 2021, which was postponed owing to some unavoidable circumstances. Those candidates, who had applied earlier, do not need to apply again and pay the fee afresh.
- The students who have qualified NET/GATE/GSET or any other equivalent examination in the intervening time (ie., since October 30, 2021 till date) may contact the PhD section with their relevant documents for exemption from appearing for the forthcoming Ph.D. Entrance Examination.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidates)drawn in favor of The Registrar KSKV Kachchh University must be attached with the prescribed form if it is downloaded from the University Website
- The form is also made available at the academic section (Room no.105) on working days by cash payment of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/SEBC/PH).
- Selection will be based on Entrance tests and interviews.
- There will be two papers:
- Paper 1: Research Methodology Test: This paper will have 50 questions with multiple choice. It will be common for each FACULTY. Examination time 1:00 hrs (Examination Time 11:00 to 12:00)
- Paper II: Subject Specific Test: This paper will have 50 questions with multiple choice questions. Syllabus is as per UGC/CSIR NET and GSET). Examination time 1:00 hrs (Examination Time 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm)
- To qualify in the Entrance Test, the candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in part-I & Part II. In the Entrance Test (05% relaxation for candidates from SC/ST/SEBC/PH categories).
- There will be no negative marking system in the Entrance Test.
For more details and apply online visit the official website