KNR University of Health Sciences Telangana announces Admission to MD (Unani) Course 2023, Apply now
KNRUHS Telangana MD Unani Admission 2023 – Applications are invited for admission into M.D. (UNANI) in Govt. Nizamia Tibbi College, Hyderabad, affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal for the academic year 2022-23.
KNRUHS Telangana MD Unani Admission 2023
- Online application form will be available: 06th January 2023
- Last Date to Submission of Application Form: 13th January 2023
- Candidates who have appeared AIAPGET 2022 and whose names are included in the merit list of AIAPGET-2022 for Unani P.G. are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfillment of regulations, Candidate should secure the following minimum eligibility percentile or above.
- 50% for General Category (Open) candidates.
- 45% for General Category (Persons with Disabilities (OC-PWD)) candidates.
- 40% for SC, ST and other Backward class including Persons with Disabilities
- PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in Unani are open to the holders of a Degree obtained after undergoing a regular institutional course of study in Unani both Theory and Practical of not less than four years duration of a University established in India by a state, provincial or Central Act or of an Institution or Board recognized by the University Grants Commission or by a State Government or incorporated under a Central or a State Act.
- Candidate should have completed internship by 31-12-2022
- 15%, 10% and 29% of the seats available in each course shall be reserved for SC, ST and BC categories respectively under Competent Authority Quota.
- The online application form will be available on the website http://tsmdayush.tsche.in from 09.00 AM on 06.01.2023 to 13.01.2023 upto 5.00 p.m.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus / instructions to fill the application form from the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
Steps to Apply
There are 4 steps to register for Application program i.e
- Mobile and Email Registration,
- Candidate Registration (Payment of fee),
- Updating of data
- Uploading of Certificates
Registration and Processing Fee:
- The registration and Processing fee is Rs. 4,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.3,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories. For GOI Nominee candidates – Rs.4000 + Bank charges
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023
- Medical Entrance Exams 2023 and Admission Notification