National Testing Agency (NTA) announces All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2022 for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses
AIAPGET 2022 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been conducting All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2022 for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses for the academic session 2022-23. Eligible Candidates can apply from 25 July to 18 August 2022
About AIAPGET 2022
- AIAPGET 2022 will be a single entrance examination namely „All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2022‟ for admission to Postgraduate AYUSH Courses for the academic session 2022-23 which will include the following:
- All India and State quota seats for admission to MD/ MS/PG DIPLOMA Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities across the country.
- No other AYUSH Colleges, Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to AYUSH MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA Courses for the academic session 2022-23.
- Online registration and submission of Application Form (complete in all respect) through NTA Website: aiapget.nta.nic.in : 25 July 2022 to 18 August 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.)
- Last date for successful transaction of Examination Fee (through Canara Bank/ ICICI Bank / Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI) : 19 August 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.)
- Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only : 20 August 2022 to 22 August 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.)
- Downloading of Admit Cards by the candidate‟s from NTA website : Will be announced later
- Date of Examination : Will be announced later
- Duration of Examination : 120 minutes (02.00 hours)
- Timing of Examination : Will be announced later
- Exam Centre : As indicated on the Admit Card
- Display of Questions, Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys on the Website for inviting challenge(s) from interested candidates. : To be announced later through NTA website
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website : To be announced later through NTA website
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973/ NCISM 2020/NCH 2020 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2022 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.nic.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2022 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvas for the same.
- Candidates have to apply for AIAPGET-2022 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website: aiapget.nta.ac.in
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) : Rs. 2700/-
- General-EWS : Rs. 2450/-
- SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 1800/-
- Third gender : Rs. 1800/-
- hrough Canara Bank/ ICICI Bank / Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI
AIAPGET 2022 – Pattern of Examination
- Mode of Examination : CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration : 120 minutes (02:00 Hours)
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions with single correct response
- No. of Questions : 120
- Maximum Marks : 480
- + 04 – For each correct response
- -1 – For each incorrect response
- 0 – For no response or not attempted questions.
Medium of Paper
- Ayurveda – English and Hindi
- Homoeopathy- English only
- Siddha – English and Tamil
- Unani – English and Urdu
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct response, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Un-answered/un-attempted will be given no marks.
- The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by NCISM/NCH. Kindly refer to the NCISM/NCH for complete syllabus document.
Fore more details and apply please visit the official website
- List of Homeopathy Entrance Exams for PG Courses
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates
- Medical Entrance Exams 2022 and Admission Notifications