Kalinga University Naya Raipur announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
Kalinga University Naya Raipur PhD Admission 2023 – Kalinga University Naya Raipur has invited applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Programme offered in various disciplines for the Academic Year 2023.
Kalinga University Naya Raipur PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program offered
- Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Commerce & Management, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Education, Economics, English, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Fashion Design, Forensic Science, Geography, Hindi, History, Interior Design, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library & Information Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Political Science, Physical Education, Physics, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Yoga and Zoology.
- Last date of submission of Application Form: 15/07/2023
- Online Entrance Examination: 23/07/2023
- Interview: Will be intimated about the Date and Time of Interview
- Declaration of result of Entrance Test and Interview: Will be announced later
- Master’s Degree (with minimum 55% marks or equivalent for General and 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) / Physically Handicapped candidates) and successful clearance of Entrance Test. Candidates with M. Phil. / NET / GATE /SLET / SET or equivalent and a Regular Teacher in a College / University will be exempted from Entrance Test.
- Interested applicants can logon to www.kalingauniversity.ac.in and apply online using KALSEE 2023 through https://admissions.kalingauniversity.ac.in/ and pay the Entrance Examination Fee as given below via the payment gateway and other available options.
Fee for the Entrance Exam
- Entrance Examination Fee for applicants from India and SAARC Nations (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka) is INR 3000.
- Entrance Examination Fee for applicants from other countries (other than India and SAARC Nations) is USD 100 via Online Transfer through payment gateway and other available options or Demand Draft drawn in favour of Kalinga University payable at Raipur on or before 15/07/2023
- The admission / selection process consists of the following steps:
- Application Process
- Entrance Examination
Scheme of Exam (Entrance Test)
|Theory||Objective questions (2 papers of 50 questions each carrying 2 marks, Common Paper 1 Research Methodology and Paper 2 Respective Subject)||200|
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website