Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT) announce PhD Admission 2023, Apply now
JUIT Waknaghat PhD Admission 2023 – Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT), Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session 2023-24
JUIT Waknaghat PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
The PhD Programs are available in the following disciplines:
- Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Mathematics, and Physics & Material Sciences
- Opening of Application (online/offline): 02nd December 2022
- Last date for applying (online/offline): 07th January 2023
- Entrance Test: 15th January 2023
- Result Declaration: 18th January 2023
- Registration: 23rd January 2023
- Regular (Not Distance Mode) M.Tech Degree of a University or equivalent for Ph.D. in Engineering/Technology in respective branch with 60% Aggregate Marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- Regular (Not Distance Mode) Master’s Degree of a University for Ph.D. in Sciences / Humanities/Social Sciences/Management in respective discipline or equivalent with 60% Aggregate marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- Consistently good academic record/performance with 1st Division all through; i.e. 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA of not less than 6 on a scale of 10 at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Eligible candidates can apply Online or Offline mode.
- Apply online at https://www.juit.ac.in or https://www.getadmissions.com/jaypee
- Download the application form from the web site www.juit.ac.in and send it to address The Registrar, Jaypee University of InformationTechnology, Waknaghat, Teh. Kandaghat, Dist Solan, HP PIN-173234. Application must be sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,200/- in favour of “Jaypee University of Information Technology” payable at Shimla.
- You may also obtain the application form from the office of Registrar, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat as per the above address by sending a draft of Rs. 1,200/- or purchase the same from University counter in person by paying application fee.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online or DD mode
- Admission shall be based on a written test followed by personal interview of the shortlisted candidates only.
- NET/SLET/UGC/CSIR(JRF) or equivalent national level examination qualified candidates are exempted from the written test.
- Each eligible candidate will have to give a short presentation before the interview committee in the area of research interest.
- Tests / Questions shall be different for each discipline of the program.
- Duration : 60 minutes
- Full Marks : 70
- Types of Questions: Objective Type – 50% | Subjective Type– 50 %
- No. of Questions: 35 of 1 mark each with 4 alternatives and 35 mark for Subjective type question
- Test will cover all the core / compulsory subjects in the relevant Master Level degree. Test would aim at judging the depth of knowledge and potential to do research work. Test would comprise 80 % syllabus of relevant subjects at Masters Level and 20 % syllabus related to Research Methodology.
- The syllabi for each program have been loaded on the web site.
- Personal Interview shall be conducted only for shortlisted candidates. – 30 Marks
For more details and to online apply, please visit the official website