Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) announces Admission to BBA (Hons.) and Integrated BBA (Hons.) – MBA Program 2021
Jindal Global Business School UG Admission 2021 – Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) Sonipat, invites applications for admission to (3 Years) BBA (Hons.)/ Integrated BBA (Hons.) and MBA (5 Years) Programs offered at Jindal Global Business School, O.P. Jindal Global University for the academic year 2021-22
UG Program offered
- BBA (Hons.)
- BBA(Hons.) – Business Analytics
- BBA(Hons.) – Family Business
- BBA(Hons.) – Financial Markets
- Integrated BBA (Hons.) + MBA
Jindal Global Business School UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date to Apply: 31st July 201
- Course Commencement: 1st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Jindal Global Business School UG Admission 2021
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks (all subjects) in 10+2 examination ( CBSE / ISC / State Board / NIOS/ IB )
- Students securing more than SAT(1100 Marks) / ACT(27 Points)/ UGAT(60 Percentile) are exempted from the JSAT ( Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test ) entrance exam.
Jindal Global Business School UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://jgu.edu.in/jgbs/
- All applicants will need to go to https://admissions.jgu.edu.in/ and fill out the following:
Step to fill Application Form
- Go to https://admissions.jgu.edu.in/ to begin your application. Please have scanned copies of your X Board Scores, XII Scores (if applicable), and your Passport Sized Photograph ready.
- The photograph should be a front-facing profile picture (2 x 2) with a neutral background. If acceptable, this photograph may be used to create your University ID.
- Pay 3000/- online via debit/credit card
- Candidates have to apply online for admissions in Jindal Global Business School. The fees for the application can be submitted online as well as a demand draft can be send, address: P. Jindal Global University Sonipat Narela Road, Near Jagdishpur village Sonipat, Haryana-131001.
- Applicants are selected through a holistic admissions process conducted over three rounds based on a personal statement, supplemental application, X and XII Grade Marks, Faculty Interview, and valid JSAT or SAT, ACT, UGAT-2020 score.
Merit-based Scholarships :
- University offers a wide range of scholarships to meritorious students under merit-cum-means basis. Students securing above 80% marks (overall class 12th) are eligible with family Income Tax Return (ITR) of less than 30 Lakhs per annum
- The final decision on the amount of Scholarship amount is decided by the Admissions & Scholarship Committee.
- Students from SC/ST/OBC background and differently abled learners are especially encouraged to apply for admissions and scholarships at JGBS.
For more information, & apply online, please visit the official website