JECRC University Jaipur announces Admission to PhD (Full Time/Part Time) Programs 2020 Session
JECRC University PhD Admission 2020 – JECRC University, Jaipur has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to PhD Programs for full time and part time research in almost all subjects in Engineering, Science, Management and Law for the academic year 2020.
- The JECRC University PhD Program is structured on the new UGC guidelines of PhD Programs. JU envisages high standard of research and academic integrity so that the Ph.D. degree is also of global standard.
- The objectives of the PhD Program are to impart research training to the scholar and prepare him / her to carry on independent investigation and original research and to enable them to make a significant contribution to knowledge in their respective field and profession
- Currently, JU is providing admission to the PhD Program for full-time and part- time research in almost all subjects in Engineering, Science, Management and Law.
Ph.D. at JECRC University
- Duration and Mode Three Years: Full / Part Time Program
- Program fee Rs. 30,000 Per Annum (Two Semesters)
Departments / Specialization
- Civil Engineering – 04
- Computer Science Engineering – 09
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 08
- Electrical Engineering – 13
- Mechanical Engineering – 20
- Information Technology – 12
- Physics – 14
- Chemistry – 24
- Mathematics – 14
- Biotechnology – 06
- Botany – 04
- Microbiology – 04
Management studies – 18
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
Law – 05
- Corporate Law (Business & Company Law)
- Technology Law (IPR & Cyber Law)
- Administrative Law
- Criminal Law
See: Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Eligibility Criteria for JECRC University PhD Admission 2020
- Candidates who have qualified for the Master’s degree from any academic institution recognized by UGC (with not less than 55% of marks, or a CGPA of 5.5 and above in the 10 point scale) are eligible to apply for Ph.D. at JU in the faculties of Engineering, Management, Science and Law. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and differently abled candidates are eligible for 5% exemption from the prescribed minimum marks.
- Candidates who qualify UGC-NET (including JRF) /UGC – CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET / GATE / teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil. programme are exempted from the entrance examination. Candidates who qualify the common Admission Test (CAT) are also exempted from the entrance examination.
- In case of candidates holding a qualifying degree from foreign universities, registration for the Ph.D. will be confirmed after determination of equivalence by the University Research Committee (URC). A candidate would be allowed to register for Ph.D. In a department relevant to his/ her field of study, but the degree would be awarded from the Faculty in which he/she has got his/her PG degree.
- Selection of Research Scholars shall be based on the performance in both written test and interview to be conducted by the University twice in a year (June and December).
Entrance Test for Ph.D. Program
- General Question Paper will be in English
- Duration of Exam 1:30 Hours
- Question Type Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Part A – Research Methodology (Common to all)
- Part B – Subject / Specialization (As per syllabi of PG level, Concerned Subject/ Branch/ Specialization)
- Marks for correct answer – 4 Marks
- Marks for wrong answer – No Negative Marking
Venue for a Ph.D. Entrance Exam
- Rajasthan JECRC University, Plot no.IS- 2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura, Industrial Area, Vidhani, Sitapura Extension, Jaipur- 303095, India
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification 2020
JECRC University PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application Availability https://jecrcuapplication.jecrcuniversity.edu.in/ph-d
- The applicant can apply through any of the following options:
- To Apply Online Click here
- Applicants applying through Demand Draft (DD) are required to send the print out of completed application form along with DD to the below-mentioned address.
- Note: Applicants making online payments are not required to send their application form.
- Download Offline Application Form and submit the duly filled in application form along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1500/- in favour of “JECRC UNIVERSITY” payable at Jaipur:
- The Director Admissions, JECRC University Campus, Plot No.IS-2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura Industrial Area, Vidhani, Sitapura Extension, Jaipur – 303905 Rajasthan, India.
- Prospectus including Application Forms are available at the JECRC University Campus, Jaipur and can be bought by paying cash of Rs.1500/-.
JECRC University PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last date to Fill Application from Online: 05th December 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination: 15th December 2019
JECRC University, Plot No.IS- 2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura, Industrial Area, Vidhani, Sitapura Extension, Jaipur- 303095, India, Phone: 91- 9116642285/ 91- 9116642281, Website www.jecrcuniversity.edu.in