JECRC University Jaipur announces Admission to PhD Programs for Session 2023, Apply now
JECRC University PhD Admission 2023 – JECRC University, Jaipur has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to PhD Programs for full time and part time research in almost all subjects in Engineering, Science, Management and Law for the academic year July 2023.
JECRC University PhD Admission 2023
- The JECRC University PhD Program is structured on the new UGC guidelines of PhD Programs. JU envisages a high standard of research and academic integrity so that the Ph.D. degree is also of global standard.
- Duration and Mode Three Years: Full / Part Time Program
- Program fee Rs. 30,000 Per Annum (Two Semesters)
- Application Form Fee for Ph.D. Programme:- 1500/- INR.
- Opening Date for Application: 10th June 2023
- Last Date for Application: 10th July 2023
- Date of Entrance Exam: 30th July 2023.
PhD Departments / Specialization offered
- CSE – 11
- EEE – 04
- ME – 08
- Civil Engg. 02
- Physics – 16
- Chemistry – 14
- Mathematics – 12
- Computer Applications – 09
- English – 11
- Economics – 03
- Zoology – 04
- Botany – 02
- Biotechnology – 06
- Microbiology – 05
- Management – 14
- Psychology – 04
- Mass Comm. – 05
- Design – 04
- Law – 03
- Candidates who have qualified for the Master’s degree from any academic institution recognized by UGC (with not less than 55% of marks, or a CGPA of 5.5 and above in the 10 point scale) are eligible to apply for Ph.D. at JU in the faculties of Engineering, Management, Science and Law. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and differently abled candidates are eligible for 5% exemption from the prescribed minimum marks.
- Candidates who qualify UGC-NET (including JRF) /UGC – CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET / GATE / teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil. programs are exempted from the entrance examination. Candidates who qualify the common Admission Test (CAT) are also exempted from the entrance examination.
- Application Availability https://jecrcuapplication.jecrcuniversity.edu.in/ph-d
- The applicant can apply through any of the following options:
- To Apply Online Click here
- Applicants applying through Demand Draft (DD) are required to send the print out of completed application form along with DD to the below-mentioned address.
- Note: Applicants making online payments are not required to send their application form.
- Download Offline Application Form and submit the duly filled in application form along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1500/- in favour of “JECRC UNIVERSITY” payable at Jaipur:
- The Director Admissions, JECRC University Campus, Plot No.IS-2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura Industrial Area, Vidhani, Sitapura Extension, Jaipur – 303905 Rajasthan, India.
- Selection of Research Scholars shall be based on the performance in both written test and interview to be conducted by the University twice in a year (June and December).
Entrance Test for PhD Program
- General Question Paper will be in English
- Duration of Exam 1:30 Hours
- Question Type Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Part A – Research Methodology (Common to all)
- Part B – Subject / Specialization (As per syllabi of PG level, Concerned Subject/ Branch/ Specialization)
- Marks for correct answer – 4 Marks
- Marks for wrong answer – No Negative Marking
Venue for a PhD Entrance Exam
- Rajasthan JECRC University, Plot no.IS- 2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura, Industrial Area, Vidhani, Sitapura Extension, Jaipur- 303095, India
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website