JC Bose University of Science & Technology YMCA Faridabad announces Admission to PhD Program 2023
JC Bose University PhD Admission 2023 – JC Bose University of Science & Technology, YMCA Faridabad HR invites application for admission to PhD Program in various disciplines for the session 2023-24. JC Bose University formerly known as YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad was established in 2009. The University has been recognized at various levels by the agencies including UGC, AICTE, NAAC, NBA and NIRF. The University offers B.Tech and M.Tech programs in core and specialised engineering disciplines. Also, Science, Management and Humanities programs are being offered by it, besides Ph.D in numerous disciplines. Interested candidates can check more details on JC Bose University PhD Admission 2023 from the page below
JC Bose University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Computer Engineering – 05
- Computer Applications – 02
- Civil Engineering – 03
- Electrical Engineering – 05
- Electronics Engineering – 05
- Mechanical Engineering – 14
- Management – 04
- Communication and Media Technology – 01
- Mathematics – 02
- Physics – 05
- Chemistry – 03
- Environmental Sciences – 01
- Interdisciplinary – 02
Rules for regular PhD Program
- The regular PhD will have following four categories of scholars admitted to program
- A research scholar getting a University research scholarship.
- A research scholar receiving fellowship / scholarship from outside organizations such as CSIR, UGC, QIP, DST, AICTE etc.
- A research scholar receiving fellowship / scholarship under MoU between University and industry.
- Self-financed: A scholar who does not receive financial help like scholarship/assistantship from university or from any other source during his/her Ph.D. program.
- Availability of Prospectus and Application Form: 03.10.2023 (Tuesday)
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: 23.10.2023 (Monday)
- List of Candidates for Entrance Test Announcement: 26.10.2023 (Thursday)
- Entrance Test Date and Time: 31.10.2023 (Tuesday), 11:00 A.M. – 01:00 PM
- Declaration of Results: 03.11.2023 (Friday)
- Interview & Counseling Date: 06.11.2023 (Monday)
- Display of Selected Candidates for Ph.D. Admission: 10.11.2023 (Friday)
- Course Fee Submission by Selected Candidates: 11.11.2023 (Saturday) to 15.11.2023
- Commencement of Ph.D. Course Work Classes: 16.11.2023 (Thursday)
- A candidate for admission to the course of PhD program shall have master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- Note : The applicants who have qualified and have valid scores in GATE/UGC NET/CSIR (JRF)/SLET/ passed regular M.Phil. Programs in the related discipline are exempted from entrance.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the University Website https://jcboseust.ac.in/
- Please visit the PhD portal of the University for submitting the online applications.
- The duly completed online application form along with all required enclosures should be online submitted by the last date as specified.
- For General Category : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST Category : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or by E-Challan.
- The selection will be based on an Written Test & Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website