JC Bose University of Science & Technology, YMCA Faridabad announces Admission to PhD Program 2021-22 under AICTE Doctoral Fellowship
JC Bose University PhD Admission 2021 – JC Bose University of Science & Technology, YMCA Faridabad invites application for admission to 3-year full-time PhD Program in various disciplines for the session 2021-22 under AICTE Doctoral Fellowship
Read the post below for the details such as eligibility criteria, application process, selection and more for JC Bose University PhD Admission 2021
JC Bose University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process : 15th July 2021
- Last date for submission of online Application forms : 16th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JC Bose University PhD Admission 2021
- CGPA of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or minimum 75% marks at both Bachelors and Masters.
- For SC/ST/PH candidates, CGPA of 7.0 on the scale of 10 or 70% marks.
- In addition to above, the candidates should have qualified GATE/NET during the last 5 years.
- Age Limit : The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission in respective technical university. Age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ ST and PH category in succession
JC Bose University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through the University Website https://jcboseust.ac.in/
- Please visit the PhD portal of the University for submitting the online applications.
- The duly completed online application form along with all required enclosures should be online submitted by the last date as specified.
- The selection will be based on an interview.
- The fellowship will be Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first plus two years followed by Rs. 35,000/- pm for the third year.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website