JC Bose University of Science & Technology, YMCA Faridabad announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 for Odd Semester
JC Bose University PhD Admission 2022 – JC Bose University of Science & Technology, YMCA Faridabad HR invites application for admission to PhD Program in various disciplines for the session 2022-23
JC Bose University PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- Computer Engineering : 14 Seats
- Computer Applications : 06 Seats
- Civil Engineering : 04 Seats
- Electrical Engineering : 20 Seats
- Electronics Engineering : 06 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering : 30 Seats
- Management : 18 Seats
- Communication and Media Technology : 04 Seats
- Physics : 21 Seats
- Chemistry : 11 Seats
- Environmental Sciences : 03 Seats
- English : 02 Seats
- Interdisciplinary : 18 Seats
Rules for regular Ph.D. program
- The regular Ph.D. will have following four categories of scholars admitted to program
- A research scholar getting a University research scholarship.
- A research scholar receiving fellowship / scholarship from outside organizations such as CSIR, UGC, QIP, DST, AICTE etc.
- A research scholar receiving fellowship / scholarship under MoU between University and industry.
- Self-financed: A scholar who does not receive financial help like scholarship/assistantship from university or from any other source during his/her Ph.D. program.
- Availability of Prospectus and online Application Form on University website: 26th August 2022
- Last date for submission of online Application forms duly filled in for admission at the University website: 12th September 2022
- Availability of the list of the candidates for entrance test and candidates exempted from entrance on university website: 16th September 2022
- Date & Time of Entrance Test: 22nd September 2022, 11:00 A.M.-01:00 PM.
- Declaration of Results: 28th September 2022
- Date of Interview & Counseling for:
- ICJCB fellowships : 04th October 2022
- AICTE Doctoral fellowship & JRF : 06th October 222
- URS & others : 07th October 2022
- Display of list of selected candidates for Ph.D. admission: 10th October 2022
- Course fee submission by selected candidate: 11th to 14th October 2022
- Date of Commencement of the Ph.D. course work classes: 17th October 2022
- A candidate for admission to the course of Ph.D. program shall have master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
- Note : The applicants who have qualified and have valid scores in GATE/UGC NET/CSIR (JRF)/SLET/ passed regular M.Phil. Programs in the related discipline are exempted from entrance.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the University Website https://jcboseust.ac.in/
- Please visit the PhD portal of the University for submitting the online applications.
- The duly completed online application form along with all required enclosures should be online submitted by the last date as specified.
- For General Category : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST Category : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or by E-Challan.
- The selection will be based on an Written Test & Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website