Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT) Waknaghat announces Admission to M.Sc Program 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Application Process
JUIT M.Sc Admission 2022 – Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT), Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh invites applications for admission to M.Sc Programs in Biotechnology and Microbiology disciplines for the academic year 2022 (Non-DBT Sponsored)
JUIT M.Sc Admission 2022
- The M.Sc Programs are offered at JUIT Waknaghat in Biotechnology and Microbiology disciplines. The M.Sc. Programs are available in the following disciplines:
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology
- M.Sc. in Microbiology
Number of Seats
- The number of seats for each M. Sc Programs is limited to 30 except M.Sc. (Biotechnology) which is limited to 20 seats, 10 seats of M.Sc.(BT) is supported by DBT and admission is through GAT-B qualified rank in order of merit.
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for applying : 31st July 2022
- M.Sc ( Biotechnology) & M.Sc (Microbiology) : Passed/Appeared* Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Physical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Computer Sciences, Medicine (MBBS) or B.D.S, Pharmacy, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences or any other degree recognized equivalent there to by the University with at least 45% marks aggregate/equivalent CGPA (for SC/ST), 50% marks aggregate/equivalent CGPA (for other categories).
- Download the application form from the website www.juit.ac.in
- Application form complete in all respect must reach to Registrar “JAYPEE UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, WAKNAGHAT, DISTT- SOLAN (H.P)-173234” by 31st July 2022 alongwith a bank draft of Rs. 500/-.
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- is applicable for both online/application form purchased from JUIT Waknaghat. Draft to be made in favor of “Jaypee University of Information Technology” payable at Shimla.
- Attach self attested copies of Transcript / Grades / Marks Secured as per serial 7 of application form. Paste one photograph on the application form.
- M.Sc. admission 2022 will be based on the candidate’s overall graduation marks/CGPA.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents for verification.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- M.Sc Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2022