Jain (Deemed to be University) Bangalore announces Admission to PhD Program for July 2023 Session, Apply now
Jain University PhD Admission 2023 – Jain (Deemed to be University), Bangalore invites application for admission to PhD Programs offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2023 through an Entrance Exam.
Jain University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Disciplines Offered
- Engineering: Aerospace, Civil, CSE, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical
- Science: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, CSIT, Ecology / Environmental Sciences, Forensic Science, Microbiology, Mathematics, Nanotechnology, Physics, Psychology, Visual Art and Design, Zoology
- Management and Commerce: Humanities and Social Sciences : Culture Studies, Economics, English, Hindi, Jain Studies, Kannada, Mass Communication, Public Policy and Governance, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology
Duration of the Ph.D. Course
- Full-Time : The minimum duration is 3 years and the maximum duration is 5 years
- Part-Time : The minimum duration is 4 years and the maximum duration is 6 years
- Application Starts From: 10/05/2023 (Wednesday)*
- Last Date For Applying: 15/06/2023 (Thursday)
- Entrance Exam: 25/06/2023 (Sunday) 10 a.m. – 12 noon (Physical Mode)
- Interviews will be held on: 8/07/2023 (Saturday) (Physical Mode)
- Announcement of Results: 21/07/23 (Friday) Online announcement
- Last Date for Admission: 14/08/2023 (Monday)
- Classes Commence From: 26/08/2023 (Saturday)
For Indian Students
- Master’s Degree with minimum 55% of marks secured in the relevant or related subjects of at JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) or of any other University recognized by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates who are qualified for CA or ACS or ICWA with basic degree / NDA / MBBS / are also eligible to register for the PhD program.
- Candidates who have qualified for a Master’s Degree before 19-09-1991, with not less than 50% of the marks are also eligible to register for the PhD program in JAIN (Deemed-to-be University).
- SC / ST candidates are given a 5% exemption from the prescribed minimum marks.
For Foreign National Students
- Foreign/ NRI applicants / Applicants with a Master’s degree from a foreign university must apply with an equivalence certificate of AIU along with the Online Application Form.
- Please route your applications through the International Students office ISSAC or write to [email protected]
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through official website www.jainuniversity.ac.in or https://www.jgigroup.com/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application fee should be paid through online mode (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking)
- Application Fee : INR Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking)
- Written Test and Interview.
- Candidates who have cleared NET/SLET/GATE with valid scores are exempted from the written test and can attend the interview directly.
- After passing the entrance test, the candidates will be called for the interview.
- Based on the interview results, selected candidates will be notified of their selection to the program.
- The Doctoral Research Committee will allocate Guides to the candidates after completion of the admission process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website