Jadavpur University announces Admission to PhD Program in Science for Session 2023-24, Apply now
Jadavpur University PhD Science Admission 2023 – Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals who have already qualified in NET/SET/GATE / ICMR NET / DBT-NET, AYUSH – NET etc. exams and have eligibility for admission to the Ph.D.(Science) degree as per new Ph.D. Regulation 2022 under the Faculty of Science, Jadavpur University for the session 2023-24
Jadavpur University PhD Science Admission 2023
- Last Date to apply : 21st June 2023 upto 4:00 p.m.
- Date of written test (WRET) / interview : Will be declared later on
- All applicants must have possessed at least 2-years M.Sc. or equivalent degree from any University or Institute recognized by the UGC with requisite marks as laid down in the eligibility under J.U. Ph.D. regulation 2017.
- Candidates should download the application form available from the website (www.jaduniv.edu.in).
- Candidates have to submit the filled-in application to the Office of Dean & Secretary, Ph.D. Cell, Faculty of Science, TEQIP Building (Ground Floor), Jadavpur University along with the following testimonials:
- (i) two passport size photographs,(ii) attested copies of all mark-sheets and certificates from Madhyamik onwards, (iv) admit card / certificate of Madhyamik for age verification (iii) SC/ST/PD/OBC-A/OBC-B Certificate from competent authority, (where applicable), (v) NET / SET / GATE / ICMR-NET / DBT-NET, AYUSH – NET certificates etc., if any, (vi) receipt of online payment of application fee (vii) filled-in forwarding form of supervisor duly signed by the Supervisor, Director (in case of affiliated institute) and HOD concerned.
- Employed candidates have to fill the NOC portion of the form, duly authenticated by the competent authority.
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- (per subject)
- mode of payment : Through online through SBI Collect system using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
For more details and apply please visit the official website