Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad announces Post Graduate Program in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX) Admission 2024
ISB Hyderabad PGPMAX Admission 2024 – Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Program in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX) for the academic year 2024. The program is designed for experienced professionals, senior executives, and business owners having 10 to 25 years of work experience. It allows experienced business professionals to earn an Executive MBA equivalent degree while studying in a format with minimal work disruption. Check out the details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, fees, application process and more for ISB Hyderabad PGPMAX Admission 2024.
The PGPMAX is the only EMBA equivalent programme from India to be ranked in the Global Top 50 in The FT EMBA 2022 Ranking.
ISB Hyderabad PG Program in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX) Admission 2024
- Applications Open 2024 Intake : January 2024
- Round 1 Application Deadline : September 10, 2023
- To be eligible to apply for the PGPMAX the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc. The applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years of full-time work experience post bachelor’s degree as on the programme start date.
- Candidates can apply online on the official website https://www.isb.edu/
- Necessary documents should be scanned and uploaded along with the application.
- Please read all instructions carefully before applying.
- Round 1 : Rs. 10000/-
- Round 2 : Rs. 15000/-
- Mode of payment : Online through credit cards, debit cards, or net banking
- Applicants to the PGPMAX programme are evaluated on several criteria to ensure that the participants selected are well-rounded individuals. Each component of the application and the performance in the interview is important.
- Selection of the participants for the programme is made considering a combination of many factors including:
- Leadership potential
- Personal attributes, maturity, global outlook, attitude/mindset
- Quantity and quality of work experience, e.g. people management experience, decision making experiences, significant responsibility, experience of managing budgets, etc.
- Achievement orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Likelihood of benefiting from the programme
- Motivation to participate in the programme
- Undergraduate degree performance
- Performance in the interview
For more details and apply please visit the official website