Institute of Fashion Technology Kerala announces Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design 2022, Apply Now
Institute of Fashion Technology Kerala B.Des Admission 2022 – Institute of Fashion Technology Kerala (IFTK), Kollam under the Centre for Continuing Education Kerala (CCEK) has invited applications for admission to 4 years (8 semesters) B.Des (Bachelor Degree in Design) – Fashion Design for the academic year 2022
Candidates can check all the details related to IFTK B.Des in Fashion Design Admission 2022 like eligibility, application process, academic fee and more from the page below.
Institute of Fashion Technology Kerala B.Des Admission 2022
- Application form available: 06th April 2022
- Last date for submission of application form: 15th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination: 3rd Week of June 2022
- Commencement of classes: 2nd Week of July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IFTK B.Des in Fashion Design Admission 2022
- B.Des Fashion Design shall be required to have passed (any one of below)
- 10+2/higher secondary exams with a mandatory minimum marks of 50%
- Diploma in Engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Education, Kerala
- All Admissions to Bachelor of Design Degree course (B.Des) – Fashion Design shall be subject to passing of an Aptitude Test conducted by IFTK
- Application form has to be submitted only online www.iftk.ac.in
- Before filling the online application, candidates should complete the online payment of Rs.1500/- using the link provided in the website. No need to send any hard copy of the submitted application form.
- Please read the instructions carefully mentioned in the website – www.iftk.ac.in before filling the online application form.
- Forms submitted online after the due date will not be accepted.
- Tuition Fees Rs.48000/- per semester *
- One Time Fee during Admission
- Security Deposit Rs.5000/- (one time refundable)
- Registration Fees Rs.2000/
- Selection will be based on Entrance Exam and Interview.
- Aptitude test comprises General Ability test & Creative Ability Test
- General Ability Test (GAT)
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability
- English Comprehension
- Analytical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Creative Ability Test (CAT)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Fashion Design Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications
- Textile Designer, Courses, Scope, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022