IITTM Gwalior announces to PhD Admission 2019
IIITM Gwalior PhD Admission 2019 – ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior invites applications for admission to Full Time Ph.D. Program for the academic session 2019-2020
See: PHD Admission 2019
Important Dates for IIITM Gwalior PhD Admission 2019
- Last date for receiving online application form: 20th June 2019
- List of Shortlisted Candidates to be uploaded on Institute Website: 25th June 2019
- Date of Written Test/Presentation-cum-Interview: 6th and 7th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIITM Gwalior PhD Admission 2019
Engineering and Technology
- (CSE/IT/EC): M.E./M Tech./MS or equivalent in Engineering with first division or equivalent CGPA in CSE/IT/E&C or equivalent branch of Engineering with BTech. /BE/MCA/MSc. with first division or equivalent CGPA in CSE/IT/E&C or equivalent.
- Only those candidates will be considered for PhD programme:
- NET Qualified (LS/JRF); Whose admission to M. Tech /M.S/ME programmes is through GATE; Who holds a valid GATE score
- Candidates must possess master degree with first division or equivalent CGPA in any branch of Engineering or Technology (or) MBA / Master degree with first division or equivalent CGPA in Science, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics at Bachelor level. Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria must also fulfil one of the following additional requirement:
- NET Qualified (LS/JRF); Whose admission to M.Tech /M.S/ME programmes is through GATE; or Who holds a valid GATE score
- M.Sc./ M.Tech in Physics/Applied Physics/Material Science/Nanotechnology/ Engineering Physics / Electronics /Computational Physics/ Fiber Optics/ Nano Electronics. M.Sc./M.Tech in Mathematics /Applied Mathematics/ Industrial Mathematics/ Statistics/ Operations Research/ Engineering Mathematics/ Computational Mathematics with first division or equivalent CGPA. Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria must also fulfil one of the following additional requirement:
- NET Qualified (LS/JRF); Whose admission to M. Tech /M.S/ME programmes is through GATE OR Who holds a valid GATE score.
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH candidates will be given as per GOI norms.
See: PhD Admission in Management
Indicative list of Broad Areas of Research:
- Engineering and Technology: Microelectronics/VLSI/Embedded Systems, Computer Architecture, Computer Vision, Algorithms, Image Processing, Robotics, Communication, Networks, Wireless Sensor Networks, Mobile Computing, Grid Computing, Information Security, Soft Computing, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Database/WEB/Multimedia Technologies, Distributed Computing, Analytics, IoT, Cyber Physical Systems.
- Management: Operations, Marketing, Finance, Information Systems Management, Human Resource Management /Organization Behavior, Business Economics, e-Governance, Environment Management, Technology Management, Management of Informal Sector, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, International Business, System Dynamics, Business Analytics.
- Applied Sciences: Physics/Applied Physics/Material Science/ Nanotechnology/ Computational Physics/ Fiber Optics/Nano Electronics /Nanoelectronics/ Optoelectronics /Device Modelling/ Engineering Physics /Electronics/ Applied Mathematics / Operations Research/ Engineering Mathematics / Reliability/Applied Statistics / Soft Computing Applications / Optimization / Cryptography /Modeling and Simulation / Mathematical Biology.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
IIITM Gwalior PhD Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
- Selection will be based on previous academic record and/or performance in written test/interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates. Selection of PhD Admission will be based on available Faculty Expertise. List of short-listed candidates for written test/interview will be uploaded on institute website. No separate intimation will be sent to the applicants.
- The syllabus for the written examination is available on the Institute website https://operations.iiitm.ac.in
IIITM Gwalior PhD Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates are required to fill the online Application Form available on the Institute website www.iiitm.ac.in
- Application Fee of Rs. 500 (For Gen/OBC/EWS*) and Rs 250 (for SC/ST/PH) should be submitted through online payment gateway.
- Candidates must specify broad areas of research in the application form.
- The candidates are required to visit institute website regularly to know more about the updates, fee structure/faculty expertise etc.
ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior
- ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior, Morena Link Road, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh-474015, India, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0751-2449720, 2449704, 2449741, website www.iiitm.ac.in