Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research & Management (IITRAM) Ahmedabad announces PhD Admission 2022-23 (Spring Semester)
IITRAM PhD Admission 2022 – Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research & Management (IITRAM) Ahmedabad invites applications for Admission to Regular and Part-Time PhD Program in various disciplines for the academic year 2022-23 (Spring Semester).
IITRAM PhD Admission 2022
- (A) Regular and (B) Part-Time Ph.D. Programme from eligible candidates at the Departments of (1) Civil Engineering, (2) Electrical and Computer Science Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science) (3) Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering) (4) Humanities and Social Sciences (English, Sociology, Economics) (5) Basic Sciences (Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics)
- Regular Ph.D. Program is offered under the category of (i) Sponsored Candidate (ii) Self-Financed Candidate (iii) Fellowship Awardee (FA) and (iv) Research Assistantship through Project (RAP).
- Part-time Ph.D. Program is offered under the category of (i) College Teacher (CT) and (ii) Institute Staff at IITRAM (IS).
- Advertisement Date : November 09, 2022
- Opening of Online Application Portal : November 09, 2022
- Last date for submission of online application through portal with all necessary enclosures : November 28, 2022
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test and interview : December 01, 2022
- Date of Entrance Test (for all Departments) and Interview : December 09, 2022
- Declaration of Results (1st Offer) : December 12, 2022
- Declaration of Payment of fees :December 15, 2022
- 2nd Offer for Wait Listed Candidates (If required) December 16, 2022
- Last Date of Payment of Fees (2nd Offer) : December 19, 2022
- Reporting at Institute : January 06, 2023
- Semester Registration : January 06, 2023
- Commencement of Teaching : January 09, 2023
Candidate shall possess the following in appropriate subject areas:
- Candidate shall possess the following in appropriate subject areas:
- Engineering / Technology: Master’s degree in relevant subject of Engineering / Technology with First Class* (55%** marks for SC/ST) and Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects of Engineering / Technology with First Class* (55%** marks for SC/ST).
- Basic Sciences: Master’s degree in relevant subjects of Science / Engineering with First class* (55%** marks for SC/ST) and Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects of Science / Engineering with First class* (55%** marks for SC/ST).
- Humanities and Social Sciences: M. A. or equivalent degree in Humanities and Social Sciences subjects with 55%** marks for general category (50%*** for SC/ST) OR
- Master’s degree in Commerce with 55%** marks for general category (50%*** for SC/ST) OR
- Master’s degree in relevant subjects of Science with First class* for general category (55%** for SC/ST) OR
- Candidates with two years of PGDM from recognized institutions will be considered for the research areas consistent with their academic background.
- For candidates satisfying minimum eligibility criteria, following additional credentials (as applicable) are desirable:
- The application form is available on the Institute website – www.iitram.ac.in
- Fill it up properly and submit the duly filled application form online from November 09, 2022 to November 28, 2022. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- (Note: There is no application fee.)
- Admission is offered on the basis of performance in written test / interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website