IIT Ropar M Tech Program Admission 2022 – Dates, Courses, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
IIT Ropar Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology Ropar invites applications for M.Tech programme in the Departments of Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering for Academic year 2022-23
The application can be submitted through online or offline mode till April 16, 2022. Interested candidates can check complete details on IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2022 from the page below.
IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2022
IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Applications : 19th March 2022
- Last Date to Submission of Application Form : 16th April 2022
Related Link – GATE 2022 Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
MTech Specialization and Eligibility Criteria
- Chemical Engineering : Candidates with B Tech/B.E/M Sc with valid score of GATE.
- Water Resources and Environment : Candidates with B Tech/B.E in Civil, Environmental, Water resources, Agricultural Engineering and related areas with valid score of GATE.
- Structural Engineering and Geomechanics : Candidate with B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering with Valid score of GATE (Civil Engineering (CE))
- Computer Science and Engineering : Candidates with B.Tech /B.E/MCA or M.Sc in the appropriate area with the valid GATE score in Computer Science and information Technology(CS),Electronics and communication Engineering (EC),and /or Mathematics (MA)
- Artificial Intelligence : Candidates with B.Tech /B.E/MCA in the appropriate area with the valid GATE score in Computer Science and Information Technology(CS),
- Communication and Signal Processing : Candidates with B. Tech./B.E or M. Sc. in the appropriate area
- B.Tech. from IITs with CGPA more than 8.0 (SC/ST 7.5) are eligible to apply without GATE.
- Microelectronics and VLSI Design : Candidates with B.Tech /B.E or M.Sc. in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Computer Science Engineering or equivalent with valid GATE.
- Power Engineering : Candidates with B. Tech./B.E or M. Sc. in the appropriate area B.Tech. from IITs with CGPA more than 8.0 (SC/ST 7.5) are eligible to apply without GATE.
- Manufacturing Engineering (MF), MD, (TF) : Candidates with B.Tech./B.E in Mechanical Engineering or relevant area B.Tech. from IITs with CGPA more than 8.0 (SC/ST 7.5) are eligible to apply without GATE.
- Computational Mechanics : B.Tech or BE in Mechanical, Aerospace, Production, Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering : A bachelor’s degree in engineering (BE / BTech), with a minimum of 60 percent marks (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10) and a valid GATE score.
- A master’s degree in science (MSc / MS), or equivalent, with a minimum of 60 percent marks (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10) and a valid GATE score.
- A bachelor’s degree in medicine/surgery (MBBS), pharmaceutical sciences (BPharm), veterinary science (BVSc), or dental surgery (BDS), with a minimum of 60 percent marks (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10) and a valid GATE score.
IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.iitrpr.ac.in
- Please note that the candidates are required to register on “Common Offer and Acceptance Portal” (COAP) 2022 (https://coap.iitd.ac.in/) before applying online to the Institute. You are required to look at COAP Website for all round of the offers.
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- For GEN/ OBC Candidates : Rs.500/-
- For Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates : Rs.250/-
- Mode of Fee Payment: Through Online mode
- Selection will be based on the GATE performance for the year 2020/2021/2022.
- GATE fellowship at the rate of Rs. 12400/- p.m. (tenable for a maximum period of 24 months) will be awarded to Indian Nationals doing the M.Tech.Programmes,subject to Institute rules. They are required to assist the department for 8 hours of work per week related to academic activities of the department such as laboratory demonstration, tutorials, evaluation of assignments, test papers, seminars, research projects etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- M Tech Entrance Exams 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Engineering Entrance Exam Notifications 2022