Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad announces Admission to MSC and M.Tech Programs 2022, Apply now
IIT Palakkad MSC and M.Tech Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (IITPKD) invites applications for admission to various M.Sc and M.Tech Programs for the academic session 2022-23
Candidates will be able to submit the application form through online mode. Read on for more details on IIT Palakkad PG Admission 2022.
Programs Offered with Specializations
- Geotechnical Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- Manufacturing & Materials Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- Data Science (Multidisciplinary)
- System-on-Chip-Design (Electrical Engineering & Computer Science and Engineering)
- Computing and Mathematics (Mathematics & Computer Science and Engineering)
- Power Electronics and Power Systems (Electrical engineering)
IIT Palakkad MSC and M.Tech Admission Dates 2022
- Opening Date: 18th March, 2022
- Closing Date: 25th April, 2022 (23:59 hrs)
- Opening Date: 11th April 2022
- Closing Date: 30th April 2022
IIT Palakkad MSC and M.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For M.Tech Programs
- Geotechnical Eng. : UG degree in Civil Engineering. GATE qualification in CE for HTTA.
- Manufacturing & Materials Eng. : UG degree in Mechanical/ Production Engineering. GATE qualification in ME / PI for HTTA.
- Data Science : Masters in Mathematics /App. Mathematics /Statistics / Operational Research. GATE qualification in CS / EC / EE / IN/ CE/ AG / ME/ AE / MA / ST / PH for HTTA.
- System-on-Chip Design : UG degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- Computing & Mathematics : UG degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology. Masters in Mathematics. GATE qualification in CS/ MA for HTTA.
- Power Electronics & Power Systems : UG degree in Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering. GATE qualification in EE for HTTA.
For M.Sc. Programs
- Chemistry : JAM (Joint Admission Test for Masters) qualified candidates having Bachelor’s degree with Chemistry as a subject for 3 years/ 6 semesters and Mathematics at (10+2) level.
- Physics : JAM (Joint Admission Test for Masters) qualified candidates having Bachelor’s degree with Physics as a subject for at least 2 years / 4 semesters and Mathematics for at least 1 year/ 2 semesters.
- Mathematics : JAM (Joint Admission Test for Masters) qualified candidates having Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics courses for at least 2 years/ 4 semesters.
IIT Palakkad MSC and M.Tech Admission Application Process 2022
- Applications are to be filled online through official website https://pgadmit.iitpkd.ac.in/
- Kindly go through the notification and register in COAP 2022 website before applying in this portal.
- Create an account in the portal using this link.
- Please check your email for a welcome email.
- Log in with your username and password
- Fill personal details
- Fill qualification details (if you have multiple qualifications, please fill it one by one.)
- Fill GATE details (if you have multiple GATE, please fill it one by one.)
- Apply for course, You can choose the existing GATE and Qualification details while applying
- Upload the required documents.
- Verify the data in profile using View Profile and if everything seems ok, please do the final submission.
- Make Fees payment
- Download application after successful payment.
- Please contact email@example.com for any technical difficulties
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates : Rs.250/-
- All Others Candidates : Rs.500/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website