Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad announces Admission to PhD Program 2024, Apply now
IIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad invites online applications for admission to PhD programs offered in various disciplines and streams by different departments of the Institute for the academic session beginning in January 2024. Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) is a premier institute of science and technology established in 2008. IITH has been consistently ranked in the top 10 institutes in India for Engineering according to NIRF making it one of the most coveted schools for science and technology in the country. IITH offers undergraduate programs in all the classical engineering disciplines, applied sciences, design, as well as several modern interdisciplinary areas. It also offers graduate programs at both a masters, and a doctoral level, in several diverse areas. There are separate programs for technology, design, science, and liberal arts . Read the post below for more details on IIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2024
IIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2024
PhD Programs Offered
- Artificial Intelligence
- BioMedical Engineering
- Climate Change
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Entrepreneurship and Management
- Heritage Science and Technology
- Liberal Arts
- Materials Science & Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Application portal opens: 12th October 2023
- Last date for Application: 26th October 2023
- M. Tech/Equivalent Degree in CS/ECE/EE or related areas. The applicant must have already earned the Master’s degree, or should at least be in the final year of the respective program.
- In the latter case, it would be assumed that the candidate will be able to complete the degree by the time of admission into the PhD program.
- B. Tech/BE/M. Sc/Equivalent Degree in any discipline, and have a valid GATE score in CS/EC/EE/MA/ST. B.Tech from IITs in any engineering discipline with CGPA 8 or above can apply without a valid GATE score.
- Department wise eligibility criteria please check on the website https://www.iith.ac.in/phdadmissions/brochure.jsp
- IIT Hyderabad has a centralized online application portal for the PhD admission. Candidates are requested to visit https://www.iith.ac.in/phdadmissions/ for the application format and the submission link.
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 Registration: The registration page will ask you to provide a valid login id, email address and password
- Step 2 Login into our System: Please provide the login id and password which you had chosen at the time of Registration with our system
- Step 3: Click on the link ‘Click here to apply’ and Choose the department by clicking on arrow of the corresponding department
- Step 4: Fill or update your application details by clicking on the appropriate arrows
- Step 5: Pay the application fee through SBI-Collect.
- Step 6: Submit your application by clicking on the ‘Submit Application’ button
- For All GEN/OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For All SC/ST/PwD Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- For All Candidates (External (Part-time) PhD) : Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Through SBI-Collect
- For admission to the program, there will be a preliminary shortlisting depending upon the academic background.
- Candidates who satisfy the shortlisting criteria need to appear for a written test and/or an interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website