Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar announces Early Admit M.Sc. Admission 2023, Apply now
IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit MSc Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar invites applications from eligible undergraduate students from select Institutes for its Early Admit MSc Program beginning in July 2023.
IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit MSc Admission 2023
- Students admitted through Early Admit M. Sc. programme will be given a monthly scholarship of Rs. 5000
- A valid JAM/GATE score is not mandatory for Early Admit M. Sc. Programme.
- Financial support up to Rs. 60000 is available for Early Admit M.Sc. students for presenting their research work at international conferences.
- Application Deadline : 9th February, 2023
- Shortlisting announcement (Tentative) : 13th February, 2023
- Online Interviews : 17-23rd February, 2023
- Announcement of Results (Tentative) : 28th February, 2023
- BSc students from select colleges who will graduate in 2023 and are among the top 5 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from General/EWS/OBC OR top 10 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
- BTech students from NITs and select colleges who will graduate in 2023 and are among the top 5 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from General/EWS/OBC OR top 10 rand holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
- BTech students from IITs who will graduate in 2023 with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their 3rd year are eligible to apply.
- The Department Head / Principal / Director of the respective institute will be required to issue a rank certificate supporting each application. You may download a template of the certificate from the application portal.
- All applications must be submitted online (https://iitgn.ac.in/admissions/eamsc).
- On submission of the application form, the candidate will be redirected to the homepage of the portal, where they can download the form. The applicants are requested to download the form and keep a copy with them. A mail to the candidate regarding the details of the application and a link to download the application form is sent after the submission.
- You need to furnish a hardcopy of the application form and all the documentary evidence (copies of testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- While applying online you need to upload a rank certificate or a provisional certificate issued by the Head of the Department of your college/university.
- There is NO application fee.
- You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form.
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of a written test and/or interview. The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and/or interview.
- In view of the current Covid-19 scenario all interviews will be done via online mode.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- M.Sc Admission Notifications and Entrance Exams 2023
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023