Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Dharwad announces MS Program Admission 2022
IIT Dharwad MS Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad invites applications for Admission to M.S. Program offered in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering and MMAE for the academic year 2022-23 (Spring Semester)
IIT Dharwad MS Admission 2022
Department offering MS Program
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering (MMAE)
- Applications open : 14th October 2022
- Last Date to apply online : 10th November 2022
- Announcement of shortlist of eligible candidates : 15th November 2022
- Online Interview Schedule : 16th November 2022 to 30th November 2022
- Declaration of provisional list of selected & waitlisted candidates : 09th December 2022
- Admission process for recommended candidates : 10th December 2022 to 15th December 2022
- Admission for waitlisted candidates : 17th December 2022 to 27th December 2022
Department of Electrical Engineering:
- B. Tech / B. E. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering or any related stream.
- A valid GATE score in relevant stream*
Department of Computer Science Engineering:
- B.Tech / B. E. in Computer Science and Engineering OR
- Any B. Tech / B. E. in allied Engineering branches OR
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) OR
- MSc in Computer Science
- A valid GATE score in Computer Science and Engineering*
Department of MMAE :
- B.Tech. /B.E. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering or Materials and Metallurgical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering or other related streams.
- A valid GATE score in one of the following papers AE, ME, MT, PI, XE (A, B, C, D, E)*
- *Valid GATE score is essential for candidates applying in TA category (except for candidates who have B.Tech. or equivalent degree from IITs or BS degree from IISc with minimum CPI/CGPA of 8.0 on the scale of 10).
Minimum score in the qualifying degree:
- For General/OBC category candidates and/or for candidates where no concession in academic performance is called for, the eligibility criteria in the qualifying degree (B.Tech./B.E.) is either:
- a minimum of 60% marks (without round off) in aggregate over the entire duration of the undergraduate program.
- a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) of 6.0 on the scale of 0-10; with corresponding proportional requirements when the scales are other than on 0-10, (for example, 4.8 on a scale of 0-8).
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.iitdh.ac.in/
- Please read all the instructions given in the brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- For Gen/Gen (EWS)/OBC/ all other candidates : Rs. 200/-
- For Women/SC/ST/PwD category candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : The fee is to be paid by NEFT/RTGS Online Payment System.
- Based on the performance in the screening test, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website