Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi announces admission to Ph.D. and M.S.(Research) 2022-23 (2nd Semester)
IIT Delhi PhD and M.S. (Research) Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi invites applications for admission to Ph.D. and M.S.(R) Programmes (2nd Semester) in various departments/Centre/School for the academic year 2022-23.
IIT Delhi PhD and M.S. (Research) Admission 2022
- Ph.D Program in various disciplines
- M.S.(Research) Program in various disciplines
- Submission of Online Application Commences on : October 10, 2022 (12:00 noon)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application and Application Fee : October 31, 2022 (04:00 pm)
- Range of Dates for Test / Interview : December 01 – December 12, 2022
- Date of Orientation and Registration for New Students : Will be announced later
- Commencement of Classes : Will be announced later
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Delhi PhD and M.S. (Research) Admission 2022
- A CGPA of 6.0 for General/OBC/EWS (5.50 for SC/ST/PwD) on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/ PwD) in aggregate (of all the years/semesters of the qualifying degree). For admission to a full time PhD/MS(R) programme, the qualifying GATE/National Exam is required. For sponsored/Part-time candidates, the details of minimum experience (full time) after qualifying degree and as on date of registration are given in the information Brochure. The requirement of GATE/ National Exam is waived for some graduates/ students from CFTIs.
- For detailed eligibility criteria and other information, please refer to the Information Brochure.
- Submission of Application is only through online procedure.
- Online submission of the application form may be made by accessing the Institute website: https://home.iitd.ac.in/pg-admissions.php
- The application fees are non-refundable.
- Candidates are NOT required to send a hard copy of the application form and bank challan.
- For the General/OBC/EWS category : Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PwD categories : Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through debit card/credit card/net banking
- Admission to PhD programs are normally made on the basis of an interview of eligible candidates conducted by the Department/Centre/School concerned, through its Department Research Committee (DRC) / Centre Research Committee (CRC)/ School Research Committee (SRC). DRC/CRC/SRC may decide to conduct a written test as well, or multiple interviews, or other ways of testing, in order to screen the candidates.
- M.S. (R) selections for Academic Year 2022-23 will be done on the basis of GATE score and interviews (via videoconferencing) with applicable exemptions.
Fore more details and apply please visit the official website