Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong announces MBA admission to Master of Business Administration-Working Executive (MBA-WE) for Session 2024-26, Apply now
IIM Shillong Working Executive MBA Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Management, Shillong invites application for admission to 2 Yrs Masters in Business Administration-Working Executive (MBA-WE) for the academic year 2024-26.A program custom designed for professionals who aspire for greater roles in their organizations and have the ambition to develop management competencies, and thus feel the need to revisit an academic environment without taking a career break. The program will be delivered through live synchronous online sessions scheduled mostly over the weekends. Participants shall be able to put the classroom learning into practice and add value to their organizations. Interested candidates can check details such as dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more for IIM Shillong Working Executive MBA Admission 2024 from the post below.
IIM Shillong Working Executive MBA Admission 2024
- Round 1 Application process initiation – by 8th September, 2023
- Round 1 last date for submission of application – 3rd December, 2023
- Round 1 Intimation of interviews for shortlisted applicants – 5th December, 2023
- Round 1 Admission Interviews – 9th and 10th of December, 2023
- Round 1 Declaration of results – by 15th December, 2023
- Round 1 Last date for acceptance of offer – by 15th January, 2024
- Last Day of withdrawal -29th February 2024
- Round 2 Application process initiation – by 20th January, 2024
- Round 2 last date for submission of application – 12th April, 2024
- Round 2 Intimation of interviews for shortlisted applicants – 16th April, 2024
- Round 2 Admission Interviews – starting about 20th and 21st April, 2024
- Round 2 Declaration of results – by 26th April, 2024
- Round 2 Last date for acceptance of offer – by 5th May, 2024
- Last Day of withdrawal – 10th May 2024
- 5th Batch starting from 20th May 2024
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA)].
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of full-time work experience (as on 30th April 2024) after graduation.
- Qualifying Examination/Eligibility: There will be written eligibility test for admission – Working Executive Management Aptitude Test (WE-MAT). The WE-MAT would follow a similar pattern as the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs. However, those having either of minimum 50 percentile in CAT or score of at least 500 in GMAT are eligible to be exempted from the above test. IIM Shillong will consider last 2 years CAT performance or last 5 years valid GMAT score.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.iimshillong.ac.in/
- All candidates are required to fill in the online application form using the link available on the Institute’s website.
- The application fee and the completed form must be submitted within the date mentioned for that round of admission. The application fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable. An applicant can apply for any one round only.
- Application fee : Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking/NEFT
- The admission process for MBA-WE (2024-26) will be conducted in two rounds. The process will involve the following steps:
- Filling of the application form by interested candidates
- The candidates not having valid CAT/GMAT score as above will need to appear for WE-MAT
- Shortlisting of applicants for Interview Process. The applicants will be informed about this process, once they were shortlisted for the process.
- Conduct of Interview Process, which will be held over online mode
- Declaration of successful and wait listed candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website