Indian Institute of Management Shillong announces Admission to PhD Program for (Working Professionals) 2023, Apply now
IIM Shillong PhD (Working Professionals) Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong invites applications for admission to the PhD Program for Working Professionals in various areas of study for the academic year 2023.
IIM Shillong PhD (Working Professionals) Admission 2023
Areas of Specialization
- Economics and Public Policy
- Finance and Control
- Information Systems & Analytics
- Operations and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour, Human Resources
- Strategic Management
- Sustainability and Liberal Studies
- Date of filling the application form and submitting the form online: 21st December, 2022
- Last date of submission of online application form: 20th March, 2023
- Announcements of candidates short-listed for personal interview/interactions: 10th April, 2023
- Interview of shortlisted candidates: 22nd and 23rd April, 2023
- Announcement of Selected Candidates: Beginning of May, 2023
- Registration and Commencement of the Program: June, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Shillong PhD (Working Professionals) Admission 2023
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree (bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree) or a 5 year Integrated Master’s Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks in the bachelor’s and 60% in the master’s degrees. OR
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree (A 4 year / 8 semesters Bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent marks, followed by a master’s degree. OR
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55% marks with a B.com degree.
- In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the respective University/ institution.
Test Scores and Validity
- IIM Sillong will consider valid scores of GMAT, GRE, CAT, GATE or JRF(NET) for admission to PhD (WP) programs. Valid scores need to be entered while filling the application form.
- The following categories of candidates are to be exempted from standard tests stated above but will be required to produce two reference letters from senior leadership.
- Graduates of PGP programs (2 years full time) of IIMs or an Indian University that has features in the top 50 institute/universities as per the NIRF list released by the Government of India. (List of Management Schools, any year) with CGPA 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent. OR
- Individuals with at least 10 years of rich management experience from government or non- government sectors. OR
- Individuals with minimum 5 years of post PGP experience with PGP from IIMs. OR
- Application Form should be filled up and submitted Online at website https://www.iimshillong.ac.in/
- The candidates are requested to be careful while filling in the form and to check the same before submitting it. In case any candidate submits the form more than once, the first such submission will only be considered.
- The candidates should take a print of the online form before submitting the same. If the candidate is applying for two areas, two copies must be submitted.
- The soft copy (ies) of the online application form, one for each area, with a recent photograph pasted and with all supporting documents (including self-attested copies of mark sheet and certificates of all public examinations starting from 10th, experience certificate, relevant score card, age proof, etc.) attached separately with each form may be sent online.
- Application fee – Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates eligible as mentioned, will be shortlisted based on recommendation of the appropriate committee. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal interviews (and/or written test) online for final selection.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website