Indian Institute of Management Rohtak announces Executive Master of Management Studies (eMMS) Admission 2022, Apply Now
IIM Rohtak eMMS Admission – Indian Institute of Management Rohtak invites application for admission to Executive Master of Management Studies (eMMS) is a two year programme offered on blended learning mode for the academic session 2022-24
Program Design & Duration
- Duration of the program will be two years. This will include a total of 1020 hours of interactive sessions with a mix of Offline Sessions, Online Sessions, and Integrative Project Work.
- Offline Sessions (In- campus): 125 hrs
- Online Sessions (Virtual Classroom): 655 hrs
- Project Work: 240 hrs
- Session Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Course Duration (in hours): 1020 hrs
IIM Rohtak eMMS Admission Dates 2022
- Registration Open : December 20, 2021
- Registration Closes : April 11, 2022
- IIMR Entrance Test : May 28, 2022
- Online Personal Interviews : June 11 & 12, 2022
- Declaration of Admission Offers : First week of July 2022
- Campus Module starts : Third week of August 2022
IIM Rohtak eMMS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- 3 Years of Managerial/Entrepreneurial/professional experience at the time of application.
IIM Rohtak eMMS Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates Visit – https://admission.iimrohtak.ac.in/emms/
- For registration, you will be required to provide your name, email id, mobile number and password.
- Kindly fill the information in the Online Application carefully.
- After completion of registration process and payment of fee, take a print out of the application for future reference.
- Last date to apply online application is April 11, 2022, after that link will be disabled. Therefore the applicants are advised to complete the online application form well in advance.
- Application received after due date i.e April 11, 2022 will not be considered in any case.
- Application fee of Rs. 2000/- (plus INR 1,000/- if IIMR Entrance test , if required to be taken)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card
- Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned minimum criteria and want to apply for the program should qualify in any of the following competitive exams to appear for the Personal Interview.
- Valid CAT/GMAT / GRE score obtained in last 5 years
- Group A’ Government Officers
- IIM R-Entrance Test* (for those without CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE scores)
- The candidates will be evaluated and screened in the first stage. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed, and final offers will be made.
For more details and apply please visit the official website