Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi announce Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
IIM Ranchi PhD Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program in various disciplines for the Academic year 2022.
Read further for more detail son IIM Ranchi PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- Students can apply to the following areas of specialization:
- Accounting & Finance
- General Management (includes Business Communication, Business Ethics)
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
IIM Ranchi PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of submission of the online application form: 19th March 2022
- Personal interview for final selection: April/May 2022
IIM Ranchi PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate for the program must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities
- Master’s degree or Post Graduate Diploma or its equivalent in any discipline with first class OR
- B.Tech/ 4 Years Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent OR
- Any professional qualification such as CA/ ICWA/ CS with a B.Com/ Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average
- In addition, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent) in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level. Work experience in industry or academics, though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process.
- A candidate must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June, 2022.
IIM Ranchi PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://iimranchi.ac.in/
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill the online application as no changes will be permitted after clicking on the SUBMIT button. Uploading Photo and Signature is mandatory (Max. size for photo: 500KB & Max. size for signature: 200KB) in .jpg, .jpeg & .png format only.
- Please read the following instructions carefully before applying, and relevant information are available on the University website
- For General/NC-OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD(DAP) Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria stated above are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs
- Alternatively, those who have qualified in GATE, GRE, GMAT and NET-JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization.
- Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (i.e., on 1st July, 2019 or after) will be considered valid for the admission in Ph.D. Candidates who have already obtained a one/two year full-time classroom-based Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or in any specialized area of management (e.g., PGD in HRM, Agri-Business Management etc.) from any of the IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent in last four years preceding 30th June, 2022 are exempted from this requirement, and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website