Indian Institute of Management Ranchi announces Admission to MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HR) 2022
IIM Ranchi MBA-HR Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi invites application for Admission to the 11th Batch of the Postgraduate Program in Human Resource Management (MBA-HR) for the academic year 2022-24
Read further for more details on important dates, selection process and application fee for IIM Ranchi MBA-HR Admission 2022
About MBA-HR Program
- The Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management [MBA-HR] of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi is the first two-year full-time residential programme in HRM offered by any IIM. Students of the Programme are a preferred choice of prominent HR recruiters across the country. Classroom interactions with veterans from various domains of HR, real-life case studies, and lectures by faculty who bring years of experience from both industry and academia make the pedagogy of the Programme unmatched and one of its kind.
- Candidates who have appeared in CAT 2021 and are keen to make their mark in organizations through their contribution to the HR function are encouraged to apply for this programme.
IIM Ranchi MBA-HR Admission Dates 2022
- Deadline to apply online & submit the application form is 23:59 Hrs. March 31, 2022
IIM Ranchi MBA-HR Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled Person (DAP) category]
- Awarded by any university incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India, or
- Awarded by any other educational institution established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or
- Having an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Education , Government of India
- Any candidate about to complete all requirements towards the successful award of his/her Bachelor’s Degree can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 30th June 2022.
IIM Ranchi MBA-HR Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://iimranchi.ac.in/
- Candidates should complete the online application form and submit it along with nonrefundable application processing fee and other required documents on or before 31st March 2022
- Before proceeding for online application, please read the following instructions carefully. Visit the University website https://app.iimranchi.ac.in/admission/admission/login for online submission of application form.
- For General/NC-OBC/EWS: Rs. 2000 (Rupees Two Thousand only)
- For SC/ST/PWD(DAP): Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only)
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission to the MBA-HR program of IIM Ranchi will be based on the performance of candidates in the CAT 2021, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (PI & WAT) and also on their profile. The PI & WAT process will be conducted by IIM Ranchi.
- The Shortlisting criteria, weightage for different components and the profile scoring method are given below
- Initial shortlisting for WAT/ PI Process
- WAT and PI Process
- Final Admissions 2022-24
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India