Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur announces Admission to Executive PG Programe in Management (ePGP) 2021
IIM Raipur ePGP Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur invites applications for admission to Executive Post Graduate Programe (ePGP) is about a two year post graduate programe offered on E-Learning platform for the academic session 2021 (Batch 2).
IIM Raipur ePGP Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application dates : 20th May 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 10th August 2021
- Communication to shortlisted candidates : 25th August 2021
- Interviews (online mode) # : 04th & 05th September 2021
- Online Application dates : 11th August 2021
- Last date to apply : 20th September 2021
- Communication to shortlisted candidates : 21st September 2021
- Interviews (online mode) # : 25th & 26th September 2021
- Offer Rollout# : 16th October 2021
- Registration (Online) # : 17th to 28th October 2021
- Class commencement# : 01st November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Raipur ePGP Admission 2021
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline, awarded by any of the recognized universities and minimum 2 years of post-qualification full-time managerial/entrepreneurial/professional work experience as on 1st July 2021. Minimum requirement as per different categories is given in Table 1.
- Table 1: Category wise minimum academic requirement at Bachelor’s level of equivalent Degree (Min Aggregate Percentage Marks)-General-50, EWS-50, NC-OBC-50, SC-40, ST-40, PwD-40
IIM Raipur ePGP Admission 2021 Application Process
- To apply please visit our https://www.nulearn.in/epgp-iimraipur/.
- Nulearn is the marketing and technology partner of IIM Raipur.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through email.
- Application Fee (Phase I) : ₹ 1500/-
- Application Fee (Phase II) : ₹ 2500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
- Definition of International Candidates : International candidates are foreign nationals, or Indian nationals who are living, working, or studying outside India, with valid passport or travel document residing outside India for at least 180 days from the date of application submitted for admission to ePGP of IIM Raipur.
- Shortlisting Process : Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not imply that the candidate is qualified to be called for an interview. However, the Institute reserves the right to decide the number of times the candidates are called for an interview.
- Final Selection : The final composite score is computed based on two parameters, viz., Personal Interview (50%) and Profile (50%).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website